Florida-South Florida
Options

Not engaged yet but planning already!

Hey beautiful brides!  Sorry for the long post!  Wanted to introduce myself as a new member to your board and also ask for any advice you may have.  

My boyfriend is ring shopping so I know we'll be engaged very soon!  I think he'll pop the question at Christmas as it's my favorite holiday and all of our family will be in town.  He's encouraged me to start planning as we want ot get married as soon as possible.  We've been together 3 years and we're ready!  

Anyway, this is my third wedding (sigh) so you'd think I'm a pro lol but alot has changed since I planned my wedding over 10 years ago.  There are lots of new beautiful venues in South Florida so I'm excited to plan and get ideas from you ladies.  

We're planning a wedding for 150 people and the food and music are my top priorities.  I'd like a band and a dj and really high quality food.  This time around, I'd like to have the ceremony in a beautiful non-denominational church with stained glass windows. The reception venue doesn't have to be upscale but it must allow for upscale catering and entertainment.  We live in the Pines/Weston area 

Any help or advice is very much appreciated!  I've loved reading through the most recent posts on this board and am already getting some good leads.  Thank you!!

Re: Not engaged yet but planning already!

• Options
    KnotConciergeKnotConcierge Venue Concierge
    First Comment
    Hi there!

Congrats on your (almost ;) ) engagement! The Knot has recently launched this amazing new service called Venue Concierge, this is a free service that helps brides like you find their dream wedding venue.

We have experts in each city that will work one on one with you and recommend gorgeous venues in your area! Ali is our South Florida expert, and she would love to help you! Feel free to email her directly at alif@theknot.com or head over to theknot.com/concierge for more info.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and best of luck!!

XO,
    Molly
  • Options
    Hi Mutiny1980!

You mentioned a possible engagement around Christmas time, did he pop the question? Would love to hear your story if so! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards