Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Dallas Wedding Coordinator - Month of/Day of

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great MOC or DOC? I would like to be reasonably priced, but I want someone that can really help! Anyone have any great experiences with someone?! Thanks!!

Re: Dallas Wedding Coordinator - Month of/Day of

• almorine2014almorine2014 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2015
    I know a great coordinator and she is budget friendly. Her name is Patience Roberson and her web address is www.ittakespatience.com
  • I'm using Amy Lacey with Amy Lacey weddings.  I found her from other brides posting on this board.  She's under $1000 and knows her stuff! amylaceyweddings.weebly.com  She does Day Of but calls it "From First Contact" or something like that.  My wedding is next year and she's already helped with with so much. 
  • Courtney Shelton at www.alwaysnforeverevents.com is great!
  • Our wedding was Oct 24, 2015. We used Amy Lacey @ Amylaceyweddings.com based on another reviewers recommendation. In fact, the reviewer said to fire your current coordinator and hire Amy! 
     I really can't say this enough, but she saved our wedding day. So many things were left at the last minute, and she pulled us through where no one noticed. I can't say this enough, you will absolutely love her. She is organized and professional, but most of all one of the nicest people I have met. Kudos to you Amy! And thank you from the bottom of our heart, we love you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards