Wedding Party

""

edited October 2015 in Wedding Party

Re: ""

• This whole thing sounds like a giant shitshow.

Your FI needs to learn 2 lessons:
    1. How to deal with confrontation.
    2. How to deal with people who try to use him.

In short, he needs to grow up.
  • I definitely agree! I don't understand why he is worried about the guy's feelings either as he clearly wasn't worried about my FI's. But the fact of the matter is that he is. 

I think I will be having an "honesty is the best policy" chat with him again. His friend probably won't even be surprised. 
  • "un-asking" is not a word, because it's not a thing. There are no "take backsies" unless your FI truly wants to end the friendship. 

But I agree that he needs to learn to be an adult and stand up for himself. He also needs to learn to do/follow-up on things. He should have known a while ago that the truck was still titled to him.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • gahhh DD... come on!
  • dangit people - quote!
  • No one quoted? :(
    *********************************************************************************

• God damn it! 
  • Quote, people!

• Came for the DD. Got nada. Sad panda now.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • My fault.

OP's fiance doesn't have many close friends, but asked a high school friend to be a GM. A few months ago (I think), the FI sold this guy a truck. Guy still owed FI some money for said truck, then apparently sold truck to someone else. OP and FI find this out via some sort of issue with the title not being transferred and truck is still under FI's name. Truck was apparently sold for more than guy bought it from FI, but still owes FI money.

FI is afraid of conflict and doesn't want to do or say anything, nor does he want to lose GM as a friend, but wants him out of the wedding via "un-asking". 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • My fault.

OP's fiance doesn't have many close friends, but asked a high school friend to be a GM. A few months ago (I think), the FI sold this guy a truck. Guy still owed FI some money for said truck, then apparently sold truck to someone else. OP and FI find this out via some sort of issue with the title not being transferred and truck is still under FI's name. Truck was apparently sold for more than guy bought it from FI, but still owes FI money.

FI is afraid of conflict and doesn't want to do or say anything, nor does he want to lose GM as a friend, but wants him out of the wedding via "un-asking". 
    This sounds like a job for small claims court!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards