November 2015 Weddings

INVITATIONS were sent out...

13»

Re: INVITATIONS were sent out...

• missa011 I just checked - it changed again :(

59 degrees with a 60% chance of rain :(..

The only day in a 10 day streak with rain. I cant believe it. 
  • :( oh no!

What are you using to check? I just checked Wading River on Accuweather and saw 56 with 0% chance rain! I checked cause mine was 59 with no rain and my reception is in Port Washington, so it seemed weird yours would be so different!

• I hope yours is right!!!

I checked weather.com - - heres what it says for wading river - weather.com is the same for port washington too but 67 degrees instead of 63!!

I HOPE YOURS IS CORRECT!! xoxo

Lets pray<3 
  • missa011missa011 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2015
    Ahh me too!! I've now checked weather.com and underground.com and none of them are the same :( Guess we won't know till we know
  • Mine says hi of 68 and 20% rain
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @libride2015 ~60 and partly cloudy!! To me that is pretty ideal - clouds are good for photos and I was hoping for lower (still comfortable) temps because I want it to feel like fall.

THREE DAYS?!

• 3 DAYSSSS!!!

Sadly this morning, we got the news that FI's cousins and one of our groomsmen's (FI best friend/cousin) half brother passed away last night...

We are heartbroken, they are heartbroken, and as of right now I dont think any of them will be at the wedding including our groomsmen. 

It hurts me that he wont be there, I do not feel right getting married without him. It just feels like a piece of who we are is missing. 

But - we have to do what we have to do - and he has to do what he has to do - 

and we have to make the most of it. Life isnt fair. 
  • libride2015libride2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    missa011 WE DID IT!!!

Without ANY RAIN!!

How was your day? Ours went PERFECT, it was amazing, not one thing to complain about, I hope your day was just the same!!

Heres some non-prof photos!! <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards