November 2016 Weddings
Options

November 12, 2016

Yay I'm finally getting married!

I've got the location of the ceremony & reception booked. Dinner fare has been decided. Colors and theme have been picked. Bridal party, almost done with that. And the guest list is going through its final check. I've got ideas for my dress, Mother of the Bride dress, Mother of the Groom dress, and cake.

Now what? I know there is a TON of other stuff that needs to be done, but the vendors here don't want to book so far out. So the planning of my wedding has come to a stand still.

Any ideas on flowers or centerpieces or ceremony décor?

Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: November 12, 2016

• Options

Another November 12, 2016 bride here!!! Congrats!

What is your theme and colors? What type of venue? That will help decide with centerpieces :)

• Options

Yay! Congrats to you too, @caritcake!!

My colors are Claret (red), Smoke (gray), Champagne, and Rum Pink (I can't really describe this color haha)... My theme is 20s/30s  Vintage Glamor. My ceremony is out doors under a gazebo with the London Bridge behind and my reception is inside. The reception hall already has a vintage vibe, so that helps a lot. I'm meeting with a friend in January who is an interior designer who has offered to help me with my centerpieces.

What are you colors, theme and venue like? What time of day are you having your wedding?

• Options
    Sounds very pretty, @ChelleJayne

• Options
    We're wedding date twins!  But you're pretty far ahead of me in planning several things.  We've got the venue and because we have to use their caterer we have a pretty good idea of the food, though we'll finalize everything this summer once their fall menu is ready.  That (and the budget) is all that we've really got decided for sure so far.  

I'm thinking lots of candles though, since it's November in Syracuse and the weather is generally pretty cold by then.  Candles and red roses maybe.
  • Options
    Hi there! Just joining the convo as another 11-12-16 bride from sunny Sarasota, FL! Congratulations ladies!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Knottie23958427 - Congrats! When did you get engaged? How far along in planning are you?
  • Options
    RlovesR said:
    We're wedding date twins!  But you're pretty far ahead of me in planning several things.  We've got the venue and because we have to use their caterer we have a pretty good idea of the food, though we'll finalize everything this summer once their fall menu is ready.  That (and the budget) is all that we've really got decided for sure so far.  

I'm thinking lots of candles though, since it's November in Syracuse and the weather is generally pretty cold by then.  Candles and red roses maybe.
    I'm from Syracuse and am going back and forth between an October and November wedding.  What venue are you using?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards