Connecticut

Photography Recommendations

Looking for photographer recommendations and pricing norms.
TIA

Re: Photography Recommendations

• Photographers are a very wide range price-wise in CT. If you search photographers in this board you will find some great information. I booked Tim Brown from TAB Photographic (a board favorite) and he has been great and was willing to work with my budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • picturethisofct.com
  • I used Tim Brown (TAB Photographic) and he was amazing. We told him what we wanted, he sent us a few different options, and we tweaked until it fit. He was my favorite vendor of the day.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We booked Andrea Jay photography - my best decision! Pricing varies so much depending on the options you want.
  • I found that most wedding photographers were out of my budget. I found a great woman who just opened her own studio so her prices were much lower than the norm. Let me know if you'd like her name. She's awesome!
  • yes, can you inbox me her name and pricing info? Have you already done pis with her? wedding or engagement?
  • Fritz Photography is out of New Haven 
    www.fritzphotographyct.com

Simply K Studios is more central in Wethersfield
    www.
    .simplykstudios.com

Moments By Melanie is out of Enfield.
    www.momentsbymelaniect.com

They are ALL amazing. Most photographers start at atleast 2K. You get what you pay for. Average CT photography packages are upwards of 3,000. But it's something you can never get back so it's really one of the vendors you should splurge on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Perceptions Photography out of Middletown. Average package runs $2,700-3,100.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was reading this post and google a few of them. Is the photographer the one you all booked after the venue?
  • I did book Perceptions if that's what you're asking?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards