Getting in Shape

Weight loss accountability partner

Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to lose 70lbs before trying on wedding dresses in the late spring/early summer. I'd love to have someone stay on my butt about working out and eating better (I'm a "bored" eater). Plus I think it'd be a great experience!

Re: Weight loss accountability partner

• If you are still looking I'd like to take you up on the offer and be you accountability partner?

I promised myself I would start on the first and so far i've done nothing this week. I would LOVE to lose 4 stone...I don't fancy my chances alone as I am a suagr fiend. My wedding is scheduled for 27th Sept 2016 - so i've got just under a year.

Let me know!
  • If either of you are still in need of an accountability partner I would love to help! I'm a new mom getting back into shape and we could help each other :) You can let me know on here or email me at sarahkelly_davey@yahoo.com. Hopefully together we can accomplish our goals :)

• @abbacaddaba I might be shooting you an email soon!
  • @Fuchsiavision if you are interested still (i'm looking for a partner as well) email me @ alhaley12@gmail.com 
  • I am very interested in an accountability partner if anyone is still available. I am looking to get into shape and I unfortunately struggle doing it on my own. If you are interested please email me at hpasha@liacars.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards