Not Engaged Yet

Thursday

13»

Re: Thursday

• @swazzle, glad you had fun in DC! What was your favorite touristy thing?

@cu97tiger, hoping for all the best for you!

@audrewuh, keeping you and your H in my thoughts.

@labro, oh no! I am so glad you and the other driver didn't get hurt.
    ---
    Today is awesome for two reasons:
    1.) H's new glasses are in and he should be able to see much better now.
    2.) My friend is back! A friend of mine was overseas for about two months (his parents had come to see him walk at graduation, he had gone back to visit them and visa issues had arisen), but all his paperwork is in order now and he is back in the states! I am super-pumped.
  • Thanks everyone!!! I'll share a photo of the damage to my car later. I'm holding off until I get the official report in, although it's pretty obvious the other driver is at fault. It's just scary to look at though. When I sent the images to my insurance they were like "Are you SURE you weren't injured??".

• @labro oooo I thought you'd be going more towards "family" vehicle soon ;) (aka not fast & zippy lol)

• Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA a few days... I'm really trying to stay active here but goodness life gets crazy!

First I fell getting the little boy I nanny off his school bus on Tuesday and ended up in the ER because I landed just right on my ankle and tore ligaments and nasty sprain... Still in lots of pain and wearing a wrap and splint but I'm bad not using crutches.

Today I had to take Buster to the doggie ER because he kept vomiting and hacking and his face swelled. My poor little guy but they say so far he's ok.

Questions:
    1. Tell me about the most interesting person you've ever met.
    My grandpa is really interesting to talk to. Always a different story about something in the war or his life and I find it all fascinating!

2. What is the most spontaneous thing you've done lately?
    Maybe not super lately but I up and moved in with Cory after 1 date and only knowing him a week and here we are over 4 years later planning a wedding!

3. What is the one thing you most want to do?
    I wanna be a mommy and travel.

4. What type of vacation do you prefer? Are you a relaxer or an adventurer?
    Somewhere tropical and a little of both! Get a tan and swim with dolphins!

5. Share a funny/entertaining/silly picture. See attached
  • @KeptInStitches - It was really cool seeing the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights! My mom said I saw them before, years ago, but I don't remember it. We also ate so much amazing food which is always one of my favorite things when I'm away :smile: 

• @labro

(obviously in the future)

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    @jenna8984 Just without the pink velour tracksuit. ;)

ETA: Judge if you will...but yeah, I'll probably share some drinks with my underage teenage daughter someday too. My mom and I used to have Mike's Hard on the front porch together when I was 17/18.

• labro said:
    @jenna8984 Just without the pink velour tracksuit. ;)

ETA: Judge if you will...but yeah, I'll probably share some drinks with my underage teenage daughter someday too. My mom and I used to have Mike's Hard on the front porch together when I was 17/18.

I would never judge that. My parents gave me wine coolers when I was like 15 and my boyfriend used to sleep over when I was 17 lol.

• My SF arrived... with someone else's clothes in it.  :(
  • @CocoBellaF That sucks.

Why haven't you posted anything in our pinned SF discussion? Anyway, I hope SF fixes this for you and you get a credit.

• labro said:

Judge if you will...but yeah, I'll probably share some drinks with my underage teenage daughter someday too. My mom and I used to have Mike's Hard on the front porch together when I was 17/18.

My dad and I used to bond over beer after I would come home from my summer job when I was 17/18. He would remind me every time "don't tell your mother" lol
  • @labro - Because I don't have any clothes yet!!!  RAWR!  I'll move it there.
  • @CocoBellaF, really? Wow. That sucks. I hope SF fixes this. 
  • OH!   @KeptInStitches I got the headbands from you!!  I'll model them later... very cute.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards