Nevada-Las Vegas

review for Planet Hollywood Chapel and Image Studios 10-20-15

We got married on October 20, 2015 in the chapel at Planet Hollywood at noon. I know they do a LOT of weddings but I haven't seen many brides use them on here. Everyone we connected with via e-mail almost entirely, a phone call and meeting before the ceremony were very nice, informational and put up with my many questions. Closer to my date the emails began taking a bit longer I had to email again a few times. Everything day of went perfect! Everyone enjoyed themselves. They made sure everything went smoothly. The decor was everything we picked, the music we provided was played and heard flawlessly. They even refunded our webcasting fee after there was a problem with the photographer's site preventing it from being reviewed, which they have no control over. They also are leaving it up 2 weeks instead of just 1. The package came with 30 mins of photography for family and party members and 16 4x6' s prints with their photographer, Image Studios. We added 1/2 hr of on site photography for just the groom and myself. This did not secure us extra photos just more to choose from. The day of she was great ! I hardly realized she was there and didn't mind being ushered into posed shots. Same with shots after the wedding she really knew what to take and where to go. The half hour flew by. She found our car for us outside valet and sent us on our way. We met for photos a few days later she was nice and not too terribly pushing for an upsell. We signed a model waiver to get $50 off the CD of all photos and copyright. Since we had added that half hour the price nearly doubled bringing it to $700 for 264 pictures on CD with copyright. It's crazy! But we were surprised with how good they turned out. By the appointment time we had realized the ceremony wasn't online to view yet so we let her know. She asked the videographer on site, was told to call the main office, got no answer. So we left with her promise to text me when she knew more. She did and assured us it'd be available the next afternoon. We wait. By the next day after an early dinner it still wasn't up and it is 4 days after our wedding so we walk over to the chapelt after an unanswored call and text. They're in a wedding but our coodinator was able to let us know it could be reviewed now, just not on any mobile device! The site updated the night they uploaded our ceremony and there was a clitch some where. We watched it on their computer. It was good. I wished the camera would have moved some you don't always get a good view of my new husband or his side of the chapel. One of my guests was able to view it and post the link on our Facebooks so that helped with the viewing. We got a card from family today they said they still haven't been able to see it. I owe them a phone call now. I attatched a few photos to show the chapel only these are NOT the professional photography these are of personal cameras on the side of the professional shots. Once I get the professional photography online I will post a link in the comments.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: review for Planet Hollywood Chapel and Image Studios 10-20-15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards