Knottie Tech Help

What's going on with TK Forums??? Can't read or post????

Is anyone else having trouble reading and posting here?? It's like the format is all skrewy. The links on the left have taken over the forums and I can't click on any of the topics or read any of the posts. I only got to this page through a Google search and am shocked I'm able to write this.

KNOT MODERATORS, what did you change and what do I need to do to be able to enjoy the Knot forums like I used to?

Re: What's going on with TK Forums??? Can't read or post????

• Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us. We are aware of these issues and our tech team is actively working to correct this. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we will keep you updated as this error gets fixed. Once it is resolved, you will be able to click on posts and boards as you did before.

Thank you!
    KH 
  • Thank you! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me or just my computer.
  • Is anyone else having trouble reading and posting here?? It's like the format is all skrewy. The links on the left have taken over the forums and I can't click on any of the topics or read any of the posts. I only got to this page through a Google search and am shocked I'm able to write this.

KNOT MODERATORS, what did you change and what do I need to do to be able to enjoy the Knot forums like I used to?
    Please do not blame us moderators.  We have NOTHING to do with programming.   We are experiencing the same frustrations.   :disappointed: 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Lol, this is the ONLY lthread I can click on. So yeah, having the same difficulties!
  • What platform are you on?    I'm on Chrome and it's fine for me.  Last night I was on Safari and I could only click on things below the "header" info on the left hand side.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • ie11. I'm on a work computer, so I have no other browsers avail
  • I was trying to access on Chrome and was encountering the same problem. I've only been able to get anywhere on the site when I'm on mobile.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I'm having trouble too when trying to use the forums from a desktop computer. They keep freezing up, plus for some reason the folder links of the Knot website keep showing up on the left side of the "Wedding Boards" screen and overlapping it a little.
  • umm.   I'm okay with my chrome (work pc).  I tired on my Mac and no go.  The "header" stuff is overlapping the first 3rd of the page so you can not click on anything.  

The boards that have the most announcements (stickies)  seem to be the only boards people can click on newer posts, since the newer threads are bummed below the "header" overlapping.

Maybe if others would complain the Knot Gods can take it to tech support?

• I'm having the same problem with Chrome re: header issues. My Chrome browser is up to date and I'm on a PC.
  • From the main page with all the boards listed, I can only click on "Gay Weddings" and below. Once in a board page, I cannot click on any threads with new posts.

I got here via the search function on the side. 

I'm on IE and Chrome - same issues on both. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ummm, I guess I'm "lucky".   Although no one is around to chat with  :cry: 

• I've tried on Internet Explorer and on Firefox and I'm having the same trouble. The only reason why I could click on this post is because of all the announcements at the top of the board :( how am I supposed to make it through a day of work without knotting???

• I guess this will have to be the go-to thread then until someone hijacks it with a post about cash bars. LOL.

How's everyone doing?
  • I've had problems on Chrome and Explorer...  The only reason I got here was by using the "search" feature...   

• I'm bored at work right now.

• lyndausvi said:
    I'm bored at work right now.

I was bored earlier and without the Knot, I actually had to do work. I miss being able to take a break and read the forums.
  • Hi all,

Good news! Functionality should be back, if you're still experiencing the issues please try refreshing the page or clearing your cache. The tech team is still working on the look of the header, but you should be able to post/click on all boards/discussions now.

Thank you everyone for your patience!
    KR
  • edited November 2015
    @KnotRiley, it's happening again to me. The layout is screwed up and I can't click/post on all discussions; I'm noticing it on NEY. I'm using up-to-date Chrome. I have tried refreshing and clearing the cache.
  • @KeptInStitches Thanks for alerting us to this. We're letting tech know about this right now. Riley and I are currently seeing this issue on Firefox, so we are going to have our tech team investigate issues with that browser as well.

We will keep you updated and apologize for the inconvenience!
  • @Knotholly it's happening to me too... Tried with Chrome and Firefox.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards