Chit Chat

2»

Re: .

• I love that fluffy tail!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• OK, well, now you know to just invite her and then move on with life. And you have now met other brides going through wedding stuff. Put this behind you and continue chatting with everyone here on other topics, wedding and otherwise.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Right? I can't stop chasing him around and yelling "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

• Knottie #'s, I know I am late joining the party, but I do want to throw my 2 cents in here. I'm not going to tell you to grow up or get over it or whatever because I am not in your life and I don't know specifics. I will say this though - Please just enjoy being engaged and enjoy your wedding day. Please do not let drama like this ruin the phase of life you are in. Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life - trust me, mine was 2 months ago. You won't even remember if she is there or not. I promise. You do need to invite her, but she may not even come! Either way, in the end it doesn't matter. You will be married to your best friend. No amount of drama or hard feelings is worth taking the focus away from the marriage that you are about to enter.

Right? I can't stop chasing him around and yelling "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"
    I would be doing the exact same thing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    Where are the puppies?
    I haven't figured out to gif with the new format. I will try to post a cute kitten pic instead. Here goes:   
    Fuck, do I need to learn how to gif again??  It took me about 5 years the first time.   I prefer hedgehogs.  

ETA - Yup, gif don't work.  :(

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015

Let's see if this works

• edited November 2015

edited: dang it! how in tarnation do you post gifs anymore???

• edited: dang it! how in tarnation do you post gifs anymore???

I just copied the gif and pasted in the body of the text box.

• edited November 2015

AHA!!!!!!!! I figured it out!!! You click the attach button and paste the link, but you have to press the space bar after you paste the link for the gif to show up

ETF words because it's monday

• edited November 2015
    Cheezburger funny dog dog bones funny face

Hooray!
  • My fiancé has been friends with her husband even before he met her. Her husband has spoken to her about the way she treats his friends, I'm not the only one she is rude to. They have split up over the things she does to others and in public, he claims she just doesn't care. They have only been married for a year and have a child together which he says he would never want to part ways because she would make it difficult for him to see the baby. We stayed friends with him because he has made the effort to speak with her and she just doesn't care so i would never want to hold that against him for her actions. Like i said i have reached out 3 or 4 times to try to speak about any issue she has that I'm not aware of and to try to make peace and it never works. I'm the only one that has ever reached out after she does something stupid to try to figure out what went wrong and to solve it. We haven't spoken in almost a year so when i got the card from the family i once again reached out and thought she was finally realizing things and wanted to make mends, two days later she says hi to our mutual friend that i walk in with and turns her back and walks away, everyone saw it and people even made comments and asked what was going on between us again. she didn't say one single thing to me or my fiancé the whole night. Now I'm not asking her to be my best friend or anything but a little respect, a simple hi to me or my fiancé would have gone a long way. 
    Why are you so desperate for this woman to like you? She sounds like a miserable snatch.
  • zitiqueen said:
    My fiancé has been friends with her husband even before he met her. Her husband has spoken to her about the way she treats his friends, I'm not the only one she is rude to. They have split up over the things she does to others and in public, he claims she just doesn't care. They have only been married for a year and have a child together which he says he would never want to part ways because she would make it difficult for him to see the baby. We stayed friends with him because he has made the effort to speak with her and she just doesn't care so i would never want to hold that against him for her actions. Like i said i have reached out 3 or 4 times to try to speak about any issue she has that I'm not aware of and to try to make peace and it never works. I'm the only one that has ever reached out after she does something stupid to try to figure out what went wrong and to solve it. We haven't spoken in almost a year so when i got the card from the family i once again reached out and thought she was finally realizing things and wanted to make mends, two days later she says hi to our mutual friend that i walk in with and turns her back and walks away, everyone saw it and people even made comments and asked what was going on between us again. she didn't say one single thing to me or my fiancé the whole night. Now I'm not asking her to be my best friend or anything but a little respect, a simple hi to me or my fiancé would have gone a long way. 
    Why are you so desperate for this woman to like you? She sounds like a miserable snatch.
    I don't know. It sounds like there is a bunch of petty drama on each side. I bet the best friend's wife would tell a completely different story.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatWAG said:

zitiqueen said:

My fiancé has been friends with her husband even before he met her. Her husband has spoken to her about the way she treats his friends, I'm not the only one she is rude to. They have split up over the things she does to others and in public, he claims she just doesn't care. They have only been married for a year and have a child together which he says he would never want to part ways because she would make it difficult for him to see the baby. We stayed friends with him because he has made the effort to speak with her and she just doesn't care so i would never want to hold that against him for her actions. Like i said i have reached out 3 or 4 times to try to speak about any issue she has that I'm not aware of and to try to make peace and it never works. I'm the only one that has ever reached out after she does something stupid to try to figure out what went wrong and to solve it. We haven't spoken in almost a year so when i got the card from the family i once again reached out and thought she was finally realizing things and wanted to make mends, two days later she says hi to our mutual friend that i walk in with and turns her back and walks away, everyone saw it and people even made comments and asked what was going on between us again. she didn't say one single thing to me or my fiancé the whole night. Now I'm not asking her to be my best friend or anything but a little respect, a simple hi to me or my fiancé would have gone a long way. 

I don't know. It sounds like there is a bunch of petty drama on each side. I bet the best friend's wife would tell a completely different story.

Yeah. They both sound pretty awful.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I just like this gif.

That cat is better at Jenga than I am.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards