Nevada-Las Vegas

Reception location on or near the strip

Hey everyone!

we are planning on getting married on October 5, 2016 and I wanted to have my reception at Maggiano's however the room I wanted is booked.

i am looking for somewhere on or near the strip for approx 30 people where we can have a meal along with a dj or an ipod/speakers for a dance

Thanks!

Re: Reception location on or near the strip

• We had a really quiet wedding at the Office for Civil Marriages, followed by an Italian meal for ourselves & our witness, so I can't really comment on receptions. However, we stayed at the Platinum which is just a block from the Strip and had a fantastic time, we really couldn't fault the place. Our room was on the top (17th) floor and one evening there was a wedding & reception in the large room next door. We peeped in whilst the room was being laid out & decorated, if looked really nice. The room is on a corner of the hotel, has a large balcony with stunning views over the city & the Strip.
  • I've heard good things about Firefly Tapas which is slightly off the strip but has really good prices.

Also, I got marreid 10/5/15 - Holla!
  • adverb said:
    Also, I got marreid 10/5/15 - Holla!
    Yeah, ya did! Still waiting on your full reviews there, girlie. ;)
  • Do they have another room available? That happened to me too and they offered one of the larger rooms and knocked $250 off the room minimum as I said it was over budget otherwise I can't really help as all of the other places we asked the room minimums were way over our budget
  • amiexxamiexx member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Have a look at trevi, reasonable priced, can have music too x
  • I looked at Trevi and  Carmines.  Carmines was a little more than I wanted to spend. Trevi, I would have had to split the room with another party.  So I ended up at Border Grille at the Forum Shops.  It ended up being perfect!!!!  Great price, great food, room for DJ or set up for iPod (we did iPod).  We had 45 ppl and there was plenty of seating room and room up front to dance.  However, I only did appetizers and not a full meal.  The appetizers were really filling and there was plenty to go around.  Also, the staff there was WONDERFUL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards