Registry and Gift Forum

Greedy Much??

so..... what are some ways you state that you have a registry and/or are accepting gifts at your wedding without sounding greedy or gift hungry ?? Because i have a registry and i would appreciate gifts but im not pressed on having them BUT they are greatly appreciated lol ?! Anyone ??!!

Re: Greedy Much??

• so..... what are some ways you state that you have a registry and/or are accepting gifts at your wedding without sounding greedy or gift hungry ?? Because i have a registry and i would appreciate gifts but im not pressed on having them BUT they are greatly appreciated lol ?! Anyone ??!!
    Generally people will search for your registry online, ask your close family and friends, or ask you directly. You don't need to announce it, nor is it appropriate to. Trust me, people will find your registry!
  • okay cool !! 

good i asked before i made a bold announcement on my invitation lol 

thanks ...
  • You don't have to state it; people tend to ask where you're registered.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • It is also OK to put registry information on your wedding website, if you have one.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • its interesting to see though how the retailers will try to make it "easy" for you to yell from rooftops your registry location. The Canadian retailer we went with gave us a large package on information when we set ours up including little half business card sized pieces of card stock explaining we had registered there. and they made sure to tell us we could always request more of the cards! No plans of those getting used at all! People can just ask and the message will get delivered 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards