Nevada-Las Vegas

Vegas Wedding receptions?

edited November 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
My fiance and I want to get married in Vegas. We haven't set a date, but are looking at the fall. I've looked online and contacted different chapels for the ceremony. However, I am looking for help on a reception venue. We're planning on having about 60 people. I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for the reception, but I'd still like to have our guests to have a nice time. If anyone could share any info and help on receptions, I'd so appreciate it. Thank you!

Re: Vegas Wedding receptions?

• Maggianos in fashion show mall is the absolute best! Great food, huge portions and great prices. The spaces are great sizes and only have food and beverage minimums. The staff was absolutely amazing and very accommodating to allergies and children. They have preferred vendors that can really take it to high levels of decor or you can go minimal, if you go big and you use a preferred vendor the bill goes to your room minimum. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What kind of food are you looking for?  and what kind of budget are you looking to stay under per person?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I'm open to any type of food. Not anything too fancy where people wouldn't want to eat, maybe just basic. I'm not really sure what an average for cost is, but I would hope to not spend more than like 90 per person.
  • Have a look at trevi, carmines, cafe bellagio, grand lux and Canaletto at Venetian, border grill at Mandalay bay, they all seem to have reasonable priced menus
  • We went with the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan.  They have a private room you can reserve, with a minimum spend.  We got half the room, and our pricing came in right around what you're thinking. The private room should hold 60-75 no problem, and it's right by the entrance.  I felt like it was a nice way to accommodate many food preferences, without having to stress about the menu.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards