Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination Wedding Questionnaire?

Have any of you done a questionnaire?  For things such as food, drinks, preferences for breakfast, lunch etc?
Looking for examples, please! 

Re: Destination Wedding Questionnaire?

• Options
    I have a questionnaire that my resort sent me to get an idea of what I wanted. I sent them my responses along with example pictures and they nailed it. I can dig it up for you, but I'm in Europe right now and my papers aren't.

Or are you looking for a questionnaire to send guests? Not sure why you'd do that??

• Options
    I guess I should explain myself a little..... there is a total of 16 adults that will be at our wedding (including groom and myself).  
    10 of those adults will be staying in the same house as us.
    I am also looking for likes and dislikes with food.  With such a small amount of people, I want to accommodate as much as possible. 
  • Options
    For groceries or
  • Options
    For groceries, yes
  • Options
    Ah- okay. Makes more sense you'd want to poll guests since you're renting a home. I didn't understand why you'd do that at a resort!

• Options
    I would at least check for food allergies. I've nonchalantly asked guests sharing a vacation house with us about food preferences (especially for breakfast) and alcohol.  I've never done a formal questionaire.
  • Options
    VicTim328 said:
    I would at least check for food allergies. I've nonchalantly asked guests sharing a vacation house with us about food preferences (especially for breakfast) and alcohol.  I've never done a formal questionaire.
    Hey friend, cousin, grandma, I'm making a grocery/booze list for the house.  What would you like me to put on the list?  Bagels?  Cheddar cheese?  Tequila?  I'm thinking of making Enchiladas for Tuesday night, do you have any objection?

I wouldn't do a questionaire, just ask people.  It's 14 people besides the two of you and most of those are probably couples, so it'll probably be 7 or fewer conversations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards