Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's not Thursday...

124»

Re: It's not Thursday...

• Options
    @labro I walk dogs on the side and he's one of my clients. His name is Gunnar and he's the sweetest dog and the biggest PITA simultaneously lol
  • Options
    @labro I walk dogs on the side and he's one of my clients. His name is Gunnar and he's the sweetest dog and the biggest PITA simultaneously lol
    LIES LIES I TELL YOU! He is such a sweet little fluffy butt! I can tell you know! ;)

I mean LOOK at his sweet little face! I want to smooch it all over!untouchablets said:
    Guys I have something adorbs to show you

• Options

@untouchablets - Are you in a really expensive area? It blows my mind that two of my coworkers just bought houses over $400k. I can't even imagine $600k!

Also, I know that @labro asked first, but I'd really like you to give the dog to me instead.

• Options
    YES Wegmans! The only place around that  I can find sushi grade salmon & tuna in huge portions for very reasonable prices.

• Options
    AlPacina said:

@untouchablets - Are you in a really expensive area? It blows my mind that two of my coworkers just bought houses over $400k. I can't even imagine $600k!

Also, I know that @labro asked first, but I'd really like you to give the dog to me instead.

Don't do it! She'll feed him table scraps or something!

I do so solemnly swear that if you secretly send Gunnar to me that I will give him a healthy balanced diet of super fancy puppy food, take him on walks daily, play frisbee and fetch with him, and give him ALLLLL the love in the world. Plus an amazing sister in Cinders (and new cousins too!). I will make him fresh, homemade puppy treats every other week, and give him lots of snugs, and take him swimming in the summer time.

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    Ugh double post. Mobile TK sucks.
  • Options
    @alpacina yes I live in the general area that The Great Gatsby was based on if that gives you am idea. Its gorgeous and there are amazing schools for baby untouchables to go but it is ridiculously expensive.
  • Options
    labro said:

AlPacina said:

I do so solemnly swear that if you secretly send Gunnar to me that I will give him a healthy balanced diet of super fancy puppy food, take him on walks daily, play frisbee and fetch with him, and give him ALLLLL the love in the world. Plus an amazing sister in Cinders (and new cousins too!). I will make him fresh, homemade puppy treats every other week, and give him lots of snugs, and take him swimming in the summer time.

Sadly he is not mine to give... And if he was I'd keep him all to myself

• Options
    @TwoDimes Maybe we can come up with some sort of puppy-share program?

@untouchablets ...

• Options
    @untouchablets I have this mental image of when I'm 30 and home ownership is that. I'm kinda running outta time so I'm basically snowballing all my money lol
  • Options
    @AlPacina - We also got the burgers but our 3rd meal is the sweet potato and caramelize onion pizza.....which I'm skeptical about but trying to be optimistic.
  • Options
    @untouchablets 600k for a house? How big is it? Does it have a golden pool out back filled with money? 

• Options
    labro said:
    AlPacina said:

You're right. I suck. Give the dog to @labro.

@TwoDimes - Hey now! :(

I'm just gonna go over here and cuddle on the floor with my dog now. And probably give him table scraps because he loves them.

• Options
    wink0erin said:
    @untouchablets 600k for a house? How big is it? Does it have a golden pool out back filled with money? 
    Uh nope, 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, yada yada. Totally average with a somewhat ugly exterior imo
  • Options
    @alpacina I would sit at your feet too, that looks downright delicious

• Options
    @alapcina - Is that the BA chicken and latkes? If so I officially can't wait to make it tonight!
  • Options
    @jenjen047 - I thought it was delicious AF. Although, unless you REALLY love cabbage I suggest not cooking it and try and use it in another recipe. Neither of us ate ours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards