Florida-West Coast
Options

Indoor Venues

Hello fellow FL brides!!!  I have been lurking on this site since I got engaged but now I officially need help!  I am looking for an indoor space where we can have both the ceremony AND the reception.  We are getting married over the summer and I am a very fair bride who burns in about 1.5 minutes and I don't want any of my guests to be uncomfortable in the heat.  So far, we are looking at The Dali, Tampa Aquarium, Tampa Museum, The Rusty Pelican, and Tradewinds.  Does anyone have any suggestions I may not have thought of or come across?  Did anyone get married inside in the Tampa area at a beautiful space you can recommend?  
"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." Rilke.

Re: Indoor Venues

• Options
    The Powel Crosley in Sarasota....gorgeous.
  • Options
    I am getting married at Kapok Special Events in Clearwater. It is beautiful and is indoor for both ceremony and reception.
  • Options
    We actually ended up booking the Dali and will have having the ceremony inside but the reception in the garden!  I am very excited.
    "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." Rilke.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards