Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Worldwide groomsman- how do I match them?!

My fiancé has his GM are spread all over the place. California, London, India and Germany. He's decided he wants to buy a nice suit for himself, which is fine, but he certainly shouldn't make the same request of his men. I don't have any special requests except that they wear grey, but I don't know how to find a brand/style that they can find worldwide. I guess I don't really even care if they all wear the exact same suit, but it sure would be nice to pull off. Any suggestions?

Re: Worldwide groomsman- how do I match them?!

• Options
    Menswear really does not vary all that much. It is ridiculous to ask them to all wear the same brand. He can just tell them 'grey suit' (assuming that's his desire as well) and leave it at that. H told his groomsmen 'dark suit, light blue shirt' and we provided matching ties.

It would be silly for them to have to buy a new suit if they already own one.
  • Options
    I agree with PP.  Just tell the guys to wear a dark grey suit and white shirt and that you will provide the ties.

• Options
    Overthinking. Tell them to get a dark grey suit and that you'll provide ties. A dark grey suit is a dark grey suit. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! My only experience with weddings is that all the men go rent suites somewhere, and they usually look all the same. The groom wants to wear navy, and is pretty easy going with the rest of the details. I don't think navy really matches the girls dresses, so I suggested the men all wear grey, and get himself any suit his heart desires. He totally doesn't care what the boys wear. Rhanks for resting my nerves :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards