New York-Hudson Valley
Options

tri state area wedding help?

Hi everyone! My name's Beth and I want to give a little back story before my question. My fiance and I got engaged in June of this year. He's a Marine and we we're pretty well off financially at the time. We started planning everything very soon after and gave a deposit to Lippincott Manor for August 27th of next year as well as a deposit for our photographer. We both fell in love with Lippincott and the woman who runs it is amazingly sweet. Long story short regular life problems has made us go through our savings and we know at this rate we wont be able to afford our wedding at Lippincott. We're now hoping to have a smaller barn style wedding. My question is does anyone know of a rustic venue or a barn venue that is decently priced around the tristate area? Also caterers around the same area. Thank you!

Re: tri state area wedding help?

• Options
    Hi Beth. I am new here and I can't help, just wanted to reply because I see you wrote this on Nov. :)
    Hope you find the perfect venue... if not, why don't you do a nice restaurant.
  • Options
    Hi Beth, sorry, late in responding as well.  I'm really not familiar with this area, but have you tried the knot's venue search?  Under the link "local vendors" there is "reception venues" category.  You can sort by distance, money range AND type of venue.  They have "barn" as an option - with reviews (hopefully).  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards