Destination Weddings Discussions

Eloping to Paris

My husband and I eloped to Paris. I feel like this is the best decision for the both of us.

Re: Eloping to Paris

• Yeah, you're not eloping in Paris if you've already eloped in the US. Why even give yourself the extra trouble and cost? Elope in the US and plan your HM in Paris. Leave the same day if you wish! 
  • edited December 2015

My husband and I decided we are eloping to Paris. Honestly I cannot take wedding planning anymore, my family is driving me crazy and they will not stop with what THEY want for the wedding. I feel like this is the best decision for the both of us.. Am I missing anything?

First off, an elopement is when you and your FI go and get married on your own and others don't know.

Are your parents contributing financially to your wedding?
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    My husband and I decided we are eloping to Paris. Honestly I cannot take wedding planning anymore, my family is driving me crazy and they will not stop with what THEY want for the wedding. I feel like this is the best decision for the both of us. I found a post on (edited for TOS violation), seems pretty good and thorough. Am I missing anything?
    Why are you calling him your "husband"?  Are you already married?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • This poster is the author of the blog link. I edited the link out and am investigating if she should be banned.

OP- you will be warned for posting links to your blog. It is against the TOS.

• This poster is the author of the blog link. I edited the link out and am investigating if she should be banned.

OP- you will be warned for posting links to your blog. It is against the TOS.

That explains it!
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    Yep!  Thank goodness this wasn't for real.  The newbie brides are coming!
    I'm glad I told her the blog was crap.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • @Jells2dot0 holyguac's first post in this thread also has an active link in her quote of OP.
  • @Jells2dot0 holyguac's first post in this thread also has an active link in her quote of OP.

Got it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards