Not Engaged Yet

Favorite things?!

There's a thread right now over on my baby/parenting website where everyone is listing/linking all of their favorite products from food to makeup to jackets, you name it. It's really fun and making me want to buy so many things! So list some of your must haves and favorite items.

For me- this flannel company has the warmest, thickest flannel ever. I have 2 pairs of the pants to lounge in and DH loves the button down shirts.

http://vermontflannel.com/flannel-pants.html

Mario Badescu skin care line at Ulta. I use several products but my absolute favorite is this mask.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6200735

My sandals are basically these but in white, and the soles are like clouds, so soft and comfy!

http://www.aerosoles.com/store/jump/product/Stone-Plush-Wedged-Sandal/STONE-PLU

Ugh this new internet explorer at my work isn't showing an option in the menu bar to embed a link so sorry for the full links!

Re: Favorite things?!

• @speakeasy14 oooo I need new black flats, mine are worn to shit and falling apart.

• @speakeasy14 - Yes to CAH! Absolutely my favorite game to play with friends!

Amazon Fire Stick (or similar products): It's awesome! I can't really afford cable or anything but it only cost $30 and now I can watch all sorts of stuff on my TV. I was getting really stick of watching Netflix on my computer.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    My new favorite thing are my Bearpaw moccasins that @southernpeach89 got me for Christmas!

Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato

• @Swazzle I got BF Dollar Shave CLub for Christmas. I was looking for a girl version and couldn't find one. DO you use the men's stuff??
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 - Yep, there's not a special girls' section or anything. I use the 4 blade razor. 

• Toms booties: I have the Desert Wedges in black and taupe, and the Desert Wedge High in gray wool (they don't have them anymore). They are the most comfortable shoes ever. The wedge isn't too high, and they're ADORABLE. I wore them walking around Salem literally all day long with @Swazzle & @csousa1 and my feet were so happy.

Kindle Paperwhite: I didn't want an e-reader. I am a book girl. Then I saw this, and thought I'd give it a try. I was adamant against a tablet - I didn't want apps/games/etc., I just wanted to read. This is perfect. I love it on the beach (zero glare), in bed (H can fall asleep while I'm still reading because it's not super bright, but it doesn't hurt my eyes), and it's so convenient to carry everywhere. It's currently in my purse right now, in fact.

Amazon Prime: Self explanatory. The best $99 I spend every year. Makes the Kindle even better.

Sephora Eyebrow Stuffs: I just got this pencil and this brow thickener, and HOLY CRAP. My eyebrows are unruly and see-thru blonde, and this makes them SO much better. I'm in love.

LL Bean: Slightly expensive on the front end, but you will not find better made products, with the actual BEST customer service on the planet. I asked for new boots and a winter coat for Christmas, and LL Bean was the only option for both. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Oh this is my favorite red wine at Whole Foods. It's fucking delicious AND affordable!!!

• @swazzle @caseface5I have been with dollar shave club for awhile and my H just joined. It's way cheaper than buying our stuff at target. I think it's all unisex tbh.

For those of us that like to have a nice tan: http://usa.lovingtan.com/
    It's better than anything I have ever used and it lasts a week. Everyone says other stuff lasts a week, but it doesn't. This does!

Or if you just like some bronzer: https://www.toofaced.com/p/bronzers/the-little-black-book-of-bronzers-collection/
    I love all of the choices. And their bronzers smell so good.

I am obsessed with this juice right now: 
    it's a mango juice from dole in case the picture doesn't show. I'm still on a work computer with filters blocking some pictures.

And this has been the best to drink all winter:http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/beer/100/winter-warmer

• @500days - That juice + champagne = incredible deliciousness

• OMG I FORGOT MY FAVORITE BEER. Seadog Brewing Company Wild Blueberry

@minskat30 - The dog in the logo reminds me of Raj :)

*******************************************************************************************

• Well, @500days and @Swazzle Looks like I might be taking next month's supply when it comes. I want to try the shave butter, but I already know I like the one wipe Charlies! 

As for my favorite things:

Bose Soundlink Color - This thing is small but powerful! It's bluetooth and I used it for cheer to hear the music in the gym but now both BF and I use it at home to listen to music.

Under Armour ColdGear Leggings - These things are great for winter. They are super warm and thin so you can wear them under anything. I need a second pair.

friends tv show funy
  • If it has a dog on it. I'm probably buying it.

I also like Cottonelle, first because of the puppy, second because it's super soft and comfy.

• labro said:
    Oh this is my favorite red wine at Whole Foods. It's fucking delicious AND affordable!!!

A very good choice too.  For affordable (I can find it under $10 in some stores) I love this wine ... sigh, I should really stop talking about wine.  

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    OMG I FORGOT MY FAVORITE BEER. Seadog Brewing Company Wild Blueberry

@minskat30 - The dog in the logo reminds me of Raj :)
    That is because their mascot is a Great Pyrenees like Raj!  I love them. See footnote 11 of this Wikipedia reference LINK
  • His name was Barney & he loved the water <3 

• @minskat30 I second the love for Lush. I just got their hottie massage bar, and oh my they're aren't kidding with the name.
  • @goldenpenguin I am loving those booties!

@minskat30 those pots are too cute

@caseface5 YES I got under armor leggings at the outlet in Maine and they are so worth the money

• @minskat30  Le Creuset is the BOMB! My mom and SM went in together and got me a nice set years ago. There are a couple of pieces I haven't even used yet. Craziness.
    I'm loving all of your favorite things. I don't really have many favorites that I can think of off the top of my head.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I LOVE Le Creuset!!!! We have the Sauce pot and the big Soup Pot! My favorite dishes by far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards