Not Engaged Yet

Friday is here!

Re: Friday is here!

• @alpacina thank you.  I've never had a UTI either. 

Anniversary

• @AlPacina I am kind of into wrestling. BF is really big on it and I got into it watching it with him. The group in my sig is "The New Day" and they are hysterical. When I finally got back on TK my Joey sig was gone and I couldn't find anything immediately that I liked.. so I searched dancing gif and this one came up. I am still looking for something else though lol. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes - That pup looks SO happy! Lucy hates the vacuum. All of my kids do, actually. As soon as I pull it out of the closet, everyone scatters and hides until I open the closet door to put it away. 

• @GoldenPenguin - You know full well that I would never cheer for the Patriots unless they're playing someone in my division and even then I would do it but I wouldn't like it.

• I'm jealous of all of you people who have never had a UTI. Imagine having to constantly pee but not being able to all, and if/when you finally do it burns like the fiery depths of HELL.

• I'm jealous of all of you people who have never had a UTI. Imagine having to constantly pee but not being able to all, and if/when you finally do it burns like the fiery depths of HELL.
    Accurate
  • @minskat30 Oh good I hope you can pick up your Rx soon! I really don't like to take antibiotics because of how they mess with your body but if I have a UTI I don't give a shit, I can't take them soon enough!

@labro a lot of people at work went in on tickets and H got Megamillions and Powerball tix. Part of why I stayed awake in the middle of the night is because he kept talking about what he'd do with all the money. I was like you realize everyone else in the country is doing the same thing! Also- if you win you won't have to work and will have plenty of free time to come talk to us!

@TwoDimes Congrats on paying off the credit card!

@AlPacina You are so lucky you've never had a UTI!  My experiences have been awful. I just went for my 5th LHR treatment Saturday and it didn't hurt too bad but I don't know if that's because I used lidocaine beforehand. My 4th treatment was awful!

• Swazzle said:
    I'm going to win the Powerball and pay off my student loans, both cars, and my house then pay off my mom's debt and buy my parents a house and a car. I will have a personal trainer and a chef and I'll get to eat all the pizza I want. I will build a kitten baby sanctuary for all the stray kitten babies. I'll visit the big cat sanctuary in Mexico and make a hefty donation for rescues and rehabilitation and they will name a lion baby after me. And then I will travel all over the entire world for eternity. Amen.
    I don't see my name anywhere here... 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016

Swazzle said:
    I'm going to win the Powerball and pay off my student loans, both cars, and my house then pay off my mom's debt and buy my parents a house and a car. I will have a personal trainer and a chef and I'll get to eat all the pizza I want. I will build a kitten baby sanctuary for all the stray kitten babies. I'll visit the big cat sanctuary in Mexico and make a hefty donation for rescues and rehabilitation and they will name a lion baby after me. And then I will travel all over the entire world for eternity. Amen.
    I don't see my name anywhere here... 
    That's because you'll be stuck with me paying off student loan debt forever while @swazzle is snuggling lion babies

• Swazzle said:
    @GoldenPenguin - You know full well that I would never cheer for the Patriots unless they're playing someone in my division and even then I would do it but I wouldn't like it.

WHATEVER....

friends tv show funy
  • @AuroraRose41 Good luck with the jobs! My sister grew up in Mass, went to college in San Diego and now lives in NH. She seriously wishes she were back in Cali lol. 

• I've had a few UTI's as an adult, but nothing terrible - although I did get kidney infections a few times when I was a child and had to be hospitalized for it. 

I have never had a yeast infection, however. 

I'm just here for random comments and razzing on @swazzle, apparently. 

@Peaseblossom55 - good luck at your appointment today! I have everything crossed for you!

@CocoBellaF - I think I've said this every time someone has talked about it, but I want a pregnancy pillow SO BADLY!!

@speakeasy14 - Pictures of ice skating this weekend, please. 

I'm sorry I'm forgetting everyone.

I woke up with a horrific knot in my shoulder this morning, that goes from my shoulder blade, up into my neck, and down my arm, and I can barely move. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin ouch I'm sorry! That sounds really unpleasant. Time for a massage! 

@lavenderfields13 thank you! Some people absolutely love it here, but lately FI and I just haven't felt right about it. Initially we thought maybe in a few years we would move back, but then after the layoffs things started getting really bad at our company and we have very little faith that things are going to improve, so we want to get out ASAP. Our friend/mentor is a director at our company actually (though first and foremost an alum of our college and wants what's best for other alumni), and he even said that he sees the writing on the wall too and once his daughter graduates high school next year he plans to leave too. It's also attractive since we know someone who left our company to work at the company we are interviewing at, and he was given a higher salary and a higher title when he was hired, in a lower cost of living area with a lower income tax. It just makes sense in many ways.

Oh, and let's not forget the absolute shitshow that has been this week in SoCal with the weather. The infrastructure is just not able to handle a lot of rain, so there has been flooding everywhere. And the absolute nonchalant attitude of locals toward the weather has been infuriating as well. "Oh it's raining, let me still drive 80 through a downpour with bare tires!" or "Oh it floods every time it rains and it's no big deal so let me just drive through this flooded street! OH NO MY CAR IS UNDERWATER!". We had a tornado warning the other day and no one in my office took it seriously. They didn't move away from windows or anything. 

• @goldenpenguin thank you! I still sometimes use my pregnancy pillow.  They are wonderful, even when you aren't big and pregnant.

@aurorarose41 Thank you.

@swazzle I would be very content with no body hair as well, except for hair and eyebrows. 

Anniversary

• I don't love my pillow yet.  I start out sleeping with it, but by about 2 AM I end up throwing it on the floor.  I'm hoping that I start to love it soon!

@GoldenPenguin - Just get one.  We won't judge... much.  ;)
  • @minskat30 I think this situation constitutes an emergency in my book and you should absolutely leave to go to walgreens asap

• I've missed a lot, but throwing my thing into the UTI convo earlier ....

I've had it once. Two days before, my mum got one {and was almost hospitalized because she had a raging fever and just thought it was a migraine}

Peeing while feeling like a knife stabs you at the same time sucks.

Why do Fridays have to seem to drag? I'm trying to be productive but it's not pushing time faster :'(
  • On UTIs: I've gotten far too many in my adult life. They are the pits. I had chronic UTIs for about 6 months once, and lived on UriCalm. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• PS. 'Room' has gotten A LOT better. I'm about 75% done now. It actually got really good on my commute home yesterday and I couldn't put it down last night. 

cc: @speakeasy14 @bethsmiles @AlPacina @eilis1228

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards