Not Engaged Yet

Wonderful Wednesday

Morning! 

Last night, on my way home from work, I was on a very packed train, standing up in the middle of the car. An old woman is seated in front of me. She taps me on the arm and asks if I want her seat. I was confused but I just said no, thank you. She persisted and I said "No, I'm OK, thanks". And then it hit me that this woman, who could be no younger than 60, thought I was KTFU and was offering ME HER seat for that reason. I immediately close my kindle app and text @GoldenPenguin @csousa1 @Hummingbird125 and @buddysmom80 to fill them in on my lovely conversation and halfway through typing, the guy to her left leans forward and says "Excuse me, adalsjdflka" and I was like "What?" So, he repeated himself: "Excuse me, are you pregnant?" And as much as I always THINK I would tell someone off in this instance, I was caught so off-guard that for the second time in under two minutes someone was insinuating that I was so round in the middle area that I'm carrying an actual person in there, that I simply said "No." and turned purple with embarrassment. So, a big GO FUCK YOURSELF to the assholes on my train yesterday. I had GLOVES in my coat pockets. GLOVES. Not a human being. 

On a happier note, today is Wednesday which is my weigh-in day and I was -0.8 . Take that, train riders!

Tonight will be the same plan as last night except I won't be storing my gloves in my coat pockets when they're not on my hands. No sirree. 

I'm making Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Slaw and Vegetable Rice from HC for dinner and then I need to finally watch Shameless from Sunday with H. 

Have a lovely day!

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

• @southernpeach89 - I NEED to hear a Callie giggle! I'm very excited for dinner tonight! Yours sounds incredible too!

• @Swazzle - Ugh, that is the WORST!!!  How rude!!!

@southernpeach89 - Burpees and wall balls are tough, but add in cold air and I agree that it would be really hard to breathe.

H found a CrossFit gym 5 minutes from the house, so he's been going to their 4:45 AM class this week to try it out.  He really likes it.  I think it's great that he's going, except his alarm wakes me up at 4:30.  Boo.
  • @Swazzle People are dicks! So sorry that happened to you. Congrats on the weight loss!!

@Southernpeach89 That pesto alfredo sounds delicious!! I also want to see Callie giggle! Good luck with switching her routine around a little.

Good morning! Last night I was a lazy bum! I looked at my FitBit this morning and I was really bummed about it. It was my laziest day this week and I did not feel good about it. So tonight I will get back on the Zumba game and really try to keep getting those steps and activity points! I weigh in tomorrow so hopefully yesterday doesn't affect that too much!
    friends tv show funy
  • @CocoBellaF - My H's alarm goes off at 3:45am and I never hear it anymore. We changed our alarm sounds (we both use our phones) so they're different and I think my body just knows to ignore the sound of his, thankfully! 

@untouchablets - I'm so glad things are going so well with the new puppy!

@caseface5 - I got fully into bed last night and then synced my FitBit and I was 10 steps short of my goal. So I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and then got back in bed LOL

• @swazzle hair pic needed

• @jenna8984 BF feels the same lmao. She did sleep through the night last night though, I just woke her up at that time the first night she was home just in case. Looks like I won't be needing to do that after all :)
  • @beachyone15 thank you. Glad the furniture is being moved back in.  The beach sounds so wonderful this weekend.  Happy early birthday!

Anniversary

• @Swazzle
    When I was in college I went to a gun show with my ex.  We were looking at knives and the vendor asked if I was having a boy or girl.  I did the exact same thing you did, and then cried when I got home.  My ex just laughed (which should have been sign 10029340573 that he was a dbag).
    Morning! Last night wasn't overly eventful. I FTed with @swazzle to watch PLL, which was actually really good, even though I made some faces at some of what was happening. (@alpacina - you have to let us know when you watch so we can discuss. Should we start another PLL thread to talk about it?) @swazzle looked adorable in her Haleb Forever t-shirt, and she got to see some of Bruschi's antics. 

And yes we can start another thread to talk about it so we don't consume the daily thread.

I have nothing else to add today. 
  • @GoldenPenguin Today on my "On this day" on FB was a message from @csousa1 because we were getting close to our dinner where we all met. Can't believe how long ago that was!
    friends tv show funy
  • edited January 2016
    Morning!

@swazzle I commend you for not responding to the question. Unless it's very obvious someone is pregnant, I don't think the question should be asked.

@southernpeach89 omg baby giggles!!

@GoldenPenguin you getting a cold? :\

Not much last night. Matt finally went through all the electronics so we're set to take them to the recycle at Best Buy this weekend. I'm giving my mum a suitcase set also, so that's another thing out of the locker. Yayyy! Since the apartment is pretty much done being sorted through {for now} I'm gonna start locker.
    Minimum two bags are going to be done before end of weekend.
    I think we have some totes to go through also, but those may end up taking longer. I just want to toss a bunch of stuff *sigh*

I need to make lists of what the sizing for my albums and frames are so we can start getting photos printed, etc.

All this talk of shrimp tacos makes me want some .... 
  • jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016

@beachyone15 so glad your house is back in order, that must feel awesome

@futuremrshistorian that's a really great picture! And nice job on the weight loss, keep it up.

@misskikttydanger always fun getting rid of old crap!

@eilis1228 your morning sounds like perfection

has anyone else seen the new season of Biggest Loser? This contestant Felicia- I cannot look at her without thinking it's Jenna Fischer from The Office... (frigen picture isn't loading...)

•                                                                  

• @minskat30 Congrats!!!! Also, yeah that gun guy is lucky your dad didn't shoot him. 
  • @speakeasy14 - I didn't get to see your face though! But yes, I did also text with my other lovely PLL friend (but NOT @AlPacina.) Let's start a discussion thread!! 

@MissKittyDanger - I hope not, but it certainly feels that way. WAAAHHH. 

Although, I've also been complaining about how dry my office is - I want to get a small humidifier for my desk, because it's so awful. So it could just be residual from that. 

@caseface5 - OMG I loved that night!! I surprised you all, mwahaha :) 

@Peaseblossom55 - we were posting at the same time so I didn't mention you in my first post, but I have ALL the things crossed for you. I am sending every single healthy vibe I can muster your way. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin it was friggen 4 years ago.. and I STILL beg BF to bring me back to that place so I can have that pesto chicken and drink the "Summer" Sangria! Maybe we will venture there this weekend....
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards