Not Engaged Yet

Wonderful Wednesday

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

• @AlPacina I'm totally jealous of your Indian breakfast and dinner. I haven't gone out for Indian or made it at home in forever!!!

• @AlPacina OMG I want to squish his face and yell CHEER UP!
    friends tv show funy
  • @twodimes - GORGEOUS!! 

@alpacina - I want Indian SO BAD. I only had it for the first time a little over a year ago (I KNOW, it just always made me nervous) and now I am drooling thinking about it. I wonder where the closest take out place is to my office...

Also, your dog. DED. I saw the pic on FB last night and actually LOLed. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Crossing everything for you, @peaseblossom55!!
  • Dying at @AlPacina old man dog and @TwoDimes old man nephew! Those photos are hysterical! 

• @TwoDimes - you posted your nephew while I was writing (god, guys, stop doing that), and now I'm actually LOLing at him! I love serious old men babies!

*******************************************************************************************

• @twodimes how adorable!

@alpacina I am now craving indian food.  I've made a few good recipes, but I haven't made any of them in awhile.

Anniversary

• @TwoDimes - I'm in TX, so the beach is a quick 3 hour drive. Plus, my parents just bought a condo so we can use it anytime for free! Btw, love the new car!!!
    @AlPacina - OMG, your dog! That is the funniest picture.

• @AlPacina - dying.  Just dying from that face.  I want to hug him so bad right now.  It is like he is saying "What? What do you have to offer me human? Why is this life so difficult that I have to deal with you."  

@TwoDimes - Ok, also dying from that face.  And also want to hug him right now.  He is either contemplating the meaning of life right now or contemplating a good poop.  ;)

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016

@TwoDimes - He already knows he's smarter than those other dang kids! I hope they get off his lawn soon! :)

@labro - YES! I love paneer!!!!

@swazzle - Did the dogs notice each other? I've tried multiple times to get my dog to Skype with his gf that moved away, but neither of them seems to have any idea the other one is on the screen.

@minskat30 - He would LOVE a hug. He typically has that big pittie smile, so it's just so freaking awesome when his lip sticks like that.

ETF: autocorrect blows

• I have a problem... I keep shopping all the home stuff on Kate Spade. I want it all, but its so pretty and girly, and 100% bf would kill me if I covered the house with everything girly. 
  • @speakeasy14 - That's so tough! I know a friend of mine and her husband actually picked rooms that they specifically get to decorate because they had different styles. Maybe you could compromise that way? Because I think you deserve EVERYTHING Kate Spade.

I got super girly cushions for Christmas. They're really pretty, but they're super sparkly and our decorating style is very rustic, so I have no idea what to do with them. I can tell my BF despises them, but is being nice about it.

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @AlPacina haha Oh I am the decorator.  He got to build the house and decide the layout.  So I now get to decide how to make it a home.  I may get polka dot placemats & tablecloths just to have something crazy girly haha. *added -- I already have a lot of Tiffany Blue kitchen things that he refuses to use haha -- And those cushions are very sparkly... hmm since they don't go with anything else maybe only use them for holidays?
  • @AlPacina - Not really. It was like pulling teeth to get Bruschi to look at the camera, as you can see! 

Brody also participated briefly and he's the only one that actually looked at the screen which is funny considering is a fucking lunatic that doesn't sit still.

• We got our anatomy ultrasound scheduled!!  Friday 2/19/2016.  ACK!!!
    Yeah!!!  It will be here before you know it...even if it seems like a lifetime away right now!  :)  
  • @labro - Those boots are way more delicious than paneer.

• @labro awesome finds!!
  • @alpacina - Bruschi did look at the camera at first, he was looking straight at the screen when Swazzle was on there, but once he knew we WANTED him to look, it was game over. 

Also, can we talk about all the LIP SKIN in that picture??

@swazzle, do you still have the picture of B & H talking? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards