Connecticut
Options

Saturday morning wedding?

Anyone know of a good venue for a Saturday morning brunch? I can't decide on what kind of wedding I want.. We are set on one date, which happens to be  a Saturday and we dont have a venue. I'm not sure if any venues offer a discount for doing it in the morning  on a saturday or if it would be the same all day..

Re: Saturday morning wedding?

• Options
    Any certain part of Connecticut? My venue is the Simsbury 1820 House and they will do a Saturday brunch. The only thing is that the restaurant is open so you don't have as many options for space and there will be people around. The Pond House in West Hartford I believe would do one along with many others. Country House in East Haven. Ask around!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I emailed The Pond House last night. There are so many venues in CT haha. I'm in Southington. I have family coming from Rhode Island. Other than that the rest of our family is around the area. I'd like a rustic type venue, kind of laid back, and personal. If we can do a smaller brunch type wedding in the morning or early afternoon, we can move it to our house after for our friends. Mostly concerned about our grandparents driving late at night.
  • Options
    I'm getting married at the Cobb's Mill Inn in Weston.  It's rustic, casual and they can do a brunch.  They have been great to work with.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Harbour House/Inn at Mystic LINK

I had my brunch bridal shower there and it was FANTASTIC! Gorgeous view, great food, wonderful people. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards