Not Engaged Yet

It's Thursday

Good morning all you mean NEYers! 

My HC box was delivered late last night so H and I went out for Mexican for dinner which was sooooo good! We shared pastelitos and I had chimichurri skirt steak along with 2 margs. I watched PLL and texted @GoldenPenguin and then went to bed. 

Today I have to leave work early to meet H at his doctor's for his pre-surgery appointment and then I have a Devils game. 

My stepdad has been in the hospital and I was hoping to go down to see him and my mom this weekend but my mom doesn't want me driving down there and back with this storm that's coming. I'm going to continue checking the forecast and make a decision later today or tomorrow. I think right now my house is on the cusp of 6-12" and 12-16" and my mom's house is less than that but it'll start earlier there and end later at home so there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. I also drive a VW Eos which is shit in bad weather so there's also that. 

And I really want pizza. 

Re: It's Thursday

• @Swazzle Pizza sounds fantastic right about now!! 

Last night was much of the same, Zumba, dinner and then Idol. I had my weigh in this morning and am down .7 pounds. I was a little bummed but it's 4 pounds total in 3 weeks so thats pretty damn good. I have to remind myself that it's slow and steady. I just want to be under a certain weight before Chicago and I have some time to do it so here we go!

I also reached out to our cheer coordinator last night to try to get some clinics set up so I could get the girls into the gym and make sure they are stretching and staying in shape. She asked the head of the whole program and she said we are not allowed to do that. Coaches aren't able to be involved in anyway. I am fucking pissed about it! I want to be able to get them in and stretched once a month, why wouldn't they allow that?! So now to try to figure out a way around it..
    friends tv show funy
  • Good morning everyone.

Your dinner sounds really yummy, @Swazzle.  And I'm glad you got extra time to spend with Callie yesterday, @southernpeach89!  And you'd better get that girl some pants before she freezes!!  :)

I'm having a really, really rough week with being sick.  When will this end?!?

Let's see, it's Thursday... my long day.  I'll work until 3:30 or 4:00 and then I teach from 5:00-7:00.  Then I will probably take a bath and go to bed!
  • @cu97tiger Aww you will definitely have to post pictures of F+F in the snow! Maddux loved it when we got a little last year.

@caseface5 That seems strange you (the coach) wouldn't be allowed to schedule gym time for your girls. Is it the coordinator that schedules?
  • @southernpeach89 Yay for Callie snuggles! Glad the storm wasn't too bad.

@cu97tiger You just reminded me to grab the wood from outside incase we lose power too. I hope you stay warm!
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    @southernpeach89 and @cu97tiger - All this lasagna talk has me drooling!

@cu97tiger - Stay warm this weekend! Sounds like you're going to get slammed.

@caseface5 - Congrats on the loss! I know the feeling of being bummed but a loss is a loss and it puts you that much closer to your goal!

@CocoBellaF - Feel better!

Edited for spelling

• We aren't getting any of the snow, and I'm glad!  I'm so ready for spring, but it feels so far away!!
  • @CocoBellaF Oh she has plenty of pants, they are just getting too short so we have been tucking them into her socks to keep her nice and warm. Child is going to be tall!!
  • @southernpeach89 It's a weird Pop Warner rule. You can meet with the team if you sign up to be what they call "year round" cheer. We call it "spring" cheer. The board in my town doesn't like setting them up so they said we couldn't do it anymore. They fucking suck! They said it was too much work.. but they don't have to do any work the coach and coordinator do so why they said no is dumb. I am going to reach out to the High School Coach and see if I can get something with her together. I need to find a way around it! I think the reason they say no is so that teams don't get a leg up over other teams if they start earlier than August 1st. (Sorry if this is rambly) 
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 Good grief! That just sounds like they are being lazy. That would piss me off too.
  • @Swazzle Thanks! I have to keep telling myself that. BF was supportive this morning too so that helped. I hope you get to see your Step-dad soon! Sorry I wanted to say that before but they I saw the word pizza and went all

friends tv show funy
  • @jenna8984 - Your dinner sounds amazing! He has a cyst on the outside of his foot that's really painful and he's having removed. The surgery isn't until Feb 3 and I'm staying home with him for a bit while he heals up :smile: 

• @jenna8984 OMG I love me some swedish meatballs!!! 
  • @swazzle Mexican food sounds so good there isn't much good local Mexican food

@cu97tiger stay warm hopefully you don' get hit too hard with the snow

@southernpeach89 Glad the weather wasn't too bad.

@caseface5 that is awesome congrats on the weight loss

@cocobellaF I hope you feel better soon

@jenna8984 I can't comment on the Swedish meatballs, I've never made a roux before though

I hung out with my friend for dinner last night, she made a great dinner some amazing cupcakes. If I ever won the lottery I would love to hire a cook, as much as I love cooking it's nice to be cooked for.

Today is my WFH day.  I feel tired despite a good night of sleep.  They are calling for quite a bit of snow this weekend and H's cousin is getting married Saturday evening up North.  We have a hotel booked for the night but I wonder how much snow there will be and if we will even be able to get up there.  I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope the whole storm is way less than predicted and we can get up there without any issues.

Otherwise life is pretty boring.  I'm looking today for a good book to read I need something new.

Anniversary

• @minskat30 - 14.5 weeks.  So, maybe soon?  It seems to have really picked up this week.  

I hope there are lots of pups-in-the-snow photos to share after this weekend!  
  • @Peaseblossom55 - I forget exactly how far I am from you but if you're ever in the Woodbridge/Iselin area, Jose Tejas on route 1 is the BEST! 

• @labro I sent bf that picture and he texted me back "what is that" hahaha I have a feeling I'm gonna have a great time dressing her up
  • @swazzle about 1/2 hour actually ;-) Jose Tejas is so good, but we never think to go there. It's not a place we'd go to last minute on a weekday for sure.  I figured that is where you went last night.

Anniversary

• @untouchablets that sweater is so cute on her!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards