Wedding Woes

Lurkers: may I have your attention please?

Re: Lurkers: may I have your attention please?

• MNNEBride said:
    I just chose a color by clicking the down arrow next the A in the toolbar. :-)

YAAAS!

WTB Pink, though.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Hi all!  I am Maggie (obviously) and I have been on TK for quite awhile.  I think I joined in 2008 (?) when my sis was getting married and then started roaming the boards about a month before I got married over 4 years ago.

I live near Baltimore, MD and preparing for the Snowmaggedon Part Deux by stocking up on wine, chocolate ice cream, and cake.  I have a yellow lab named Gracie and I love her a ridiculous amount.  I have definitely lurked on this board a bit, especially when a Dear Prudence letter is posted because holy hell I love seeing just how crazy people can be!

1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?  
    Chocolate milkshake

2.  A life experience that made you a stronger person?
    When my parents told me that they were selling our family home and moving permanently to Florida.  I was in my early 20's and just finished college (I commuted so I always lived at home).  This kind of snapped me into adulthood which always scared me.  I learned pretty quickly that I was self-sufficient, smart, capable, and financially sound.  So H (BF at the time) and I moved in together and now I really don't know what I was so afraid of.
    3.  How did you meet SO/FI/DH?
    High school
    4.  What book are you reading right now? Or last book you read?
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  When I am in between new books I re-read the Harry Potter series.
    5.  E-Reader or actual paper book?
    I usually use my Nook, but I have always loved a real, physical book.
    6.  Least favorite chore?
    Cleaning the bathroom which is why I make H do it.  All the hair just skeeves me out.
    7.  If you could vacation anywhere right now, where would you go?
    Italy for at least 3 months.
    8.  Hobbies?
    Bad reality TV (KUWTK, Real Housewives of Anything, basically anything on Bravo or HGTV), DIYing things around the house, and baking
    9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Chocolate
    10. Do you collect anything?
    I actually don't.

• Hi All! I am teddygirl9. I joined a while back, while I was like 16 or 17 and apparently BSC already. I honestly didn't remember joining, but LY or in 2014 I started to get the BSC itch again, came here, and realized I already had an account haha. So, yeah. SO and I have been dating for almost 10 years.

About me, I am from Canada and enjoy eating and drinking. I am doing a healthy/sober January which sucks. No kids or fur babies of my own at this time.

Alcoholic - about anything. Non alcoholic, maybe nice iced tea. Canadian version, not sweet/unsweet tea like the americans have!

Moving out and being on my own quite young. I was an independent person well before I turned 18 and I think being on my own for so long absolutely made me a stronger person.

We met in HS, mutual friends.

I am not reading anything actually. I can't remember the last book I read - terrible!

Real! I hate staring at screens more than I have to.

Dishes! All the yucky leftover food and whatnot.

Anywhere warm!

8.  Hobbies?
    Eating. Drinking. Getting fat. It's so much easier (funner) than getting thin.

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Cookies 'n Crème/oreo.

Not really. I do have a collection of beanie babies from when I was younger. They were in storage and when I bought my house I made a little shrine for them in my dressing room haha. I do believe they're worth a whopping $2 each now.
  • luckya23luckya23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2016

So... I heard there was drama.  I like drama!  Just reading it, of course.

I don't think I've been to this board before.  Remember a couple years ago when you first came to TK, there was a little drop down on the side with different boards?  I thought those were the only ones, I think there were 4 or 6, and I clicked on NEY, since I was only on TK to find ideas for my forthcoming ring.  Luckily I soon discovered CC, and eventually some other boards once I actually got around to planning my wedding.  CC did need a cleansing, but it is sadly slow these days.

I signed up using my dog's name initially, but since it's an uncommon name, I didn't keep it long and went for something more anonymous.

Anyway, I'm 34, DH is 33, and we've been married for almost 7 months.  He has baby fever, and I'm warming to the idea I suppose.  My dog will always be my baby, however!  I'm currently unemployed, but training to be a real estate agent.

1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?  Coffee

I suppose finally escaping my last relationship.  I was pretty sure he would kill me one day, and I was pretty okay with that.

Match.com

Start by Jon Acuff

I prefer a screen, but we've been going to the library lately.

There aren't really any I like, but I would rather scoop poop than empty the dishwasher.

Anywhere warm!

8.  Hobbies?
    Listening to self- and home-improvement podcasts.  I just signed my dog up for obedience school, and I'm trying to keep the house cleaner and tackle some long-neglected projects.

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    B&J Strawberry cheesecake

Not really. I have a bunch of little house/building figurine things, because of my profession, but they are mostly in a box in the attic.  I also collect little license plate keychains with my name on them, and state magnets, but I haven't been anywhere new in a long time!

Eta: My best girl
    we'd

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• All the regs know me.  At age 65, I am probably the oldest Knottie.  My daughter was married in 2011 (Beautiful wedding!) and I realized that I would never again get to help plan a wedding.  Now I enjoy helping brides plan here.

Pina colada
    Growing up with a BSC narcissistic mother.
    We met in church when we were 15.
    The Last Kingdom
    Nook
    Cleaning the toilet
    Japan.  We are retired, and we travel often, all over the world.
    8.  Hobbies?
    Needlework and genealogy
    9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Heath Bar Crunch
    Glass paperweights, antique silver spoons and Hermes silk scarves.

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    Non: Iced tea UNSWEETENED b/c sweet tea is an abomination of the south
    Alcoholic: Nuts & Berries (Franjelico, Chambord, Bailey's and cream) 
    My sister's murder
    Online in Pogo Games
    12th of Never (James Patterson Woman's Murder Club series)
    Kindle
    Folding and putting away laundry
    Paris
    8.  Hobbies?
    reading, playing WoW, jigsaw puzzles
    9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Jamocha Almond Fudge
    snowmen and Willow Tree figurines
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • 1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?
    Diet Coke/ Champagne

Beating three types of cancer!

Work

Is it bad that I finished a book and don't remember what it was???

actual book

anything in the kitchen

Maldives. We're booked to go to New Zealand in March, though, so I really can't complain!

8.  Hobbies?
    travel mostly

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Coldstone cake batter

My H would say cats. LOL

• @Jells2dot0 I had totally forgotten about Coldstone cake batter ice cream! That stuff is amazing.
  • @Jells2dot0 I had totally forgotten about Coldstone cake batter ice cream! That stuff is amazing.

@cupcait927 I'm so very lucky because my SD has worked there for 5 years while still in school!

• 1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?
    Non: chocolate milk
    Alcoholic: Yuengling beer (unable to get it out here - boo)

breaking up with a guy after 5 years and then moving to the islands without a job, place to live or knowing anyone.

drunk at a bar watching football

Reading Grey Mountain by John Grishman right now.

paper

bathrooms

Australia 

8.  Hobbies?
     jigsaw puzzles (doing a wine bottle one right now).  hiking, little skiing

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies.   AMAZING

for Christmas I collect Byer's Choice carolers.   That is about it.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I am Arripa and I am 39. I joined about six years ago when helping a friend with her wedding. I was engaged but we broke it off. As a result, I mainly just post on CC but I come here for Prudie posts. I live just outside Boston, MA and I work in finance.

non-alcoholic: coffee

alcoholic: red wine (malbec or merlot)

Moving across the country by myself without a job.

I met ex-fi at church

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

I usually read on my iphone.

Laundry

Any AI resort.

8.  Hobbies?

Photography

9.  Favorite ice cream?

Lactose intolerant so no ice cream for me. :(

Teacups

• This is so great!  I'm a lurker usually on WW but this was week has been crazy so I missed all of this!

I was KimmiandKoley, and then a friend got engaged and I wasn't sure if I'd want her to know who I was and Koley is what I call FI so I switched up to my current name, because I have all sorts of Michigan/Buy Local/Detroit love.  I'm in industrial sales, mainly with automotive suppliers.  It's a very male-dominated industry and I'm very Team Sheryl Sandberg, so I've been working hard to make our managers aware of how to make it more female friendly.    I'm a couple weeks shy of 36, FI is 34 and he is a HS History teacher.  My best friend runs a catering company, so I work for her often as well.  I do that mainly to help her out and because it's fun.

I don't think I was every truly flamed, but man I posted preemptively a lot and was schooled fast on the ways of the world and I think I'm better now.  I'l leave that to you to judge:).

Okay, random questions:

I'm on a major whiskey kick!
    I had a super truly shitty childhood, so learning to forgive my parents and accept them for who they are instead of mourning/longing for who they aren't is the best thing I ever did.
    Plenty of Fish, because we're classy.
    I'm trying to read the Room, but it's a slow start.
    Actual book.  And I keep them all.  There is something about owning all of the books you've read that I like.
    The entire laundry process.  From sorting to washing to drying to sorting again to putting it all away.  Why does it take so long?!
    We're planning a Caribbean honeymoon right now so any of the resorts/islands that are out of our budget:(.
    8.  Hobbies?
    I'm big into politics (as a lot of CC ladies likely know).  
    9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Mackinac Island Fudge
    I collect reindeer for Christmas and just recently got into salt and pepper shakers.  I have 2 and it's taking a lot of restraint to not register for all of the cute ones!
  • I'm mostly a lurker, but do sometimes post in Prudie threads. The boards I mainly post on are WP, E, and sometimes CC. Also on the NEY PLL threads...

I joined in Nov. '14 after lurking the site for a while and decided I wanted to start posting. I think there was a specific thread that I really wanted to comment on. I just got engaged in Sept. '15, but have like nothing planned. We have an idea of budget, a time frame we want to get married in, and a start of a guest list.

I picked my username based off of seeing so many SS threads.

Beer. A lot of craft beer.

Both of my parents have had cancer twice. All times happened when I was pretty young (under 10). It has made me closer to both of them.

At my old job; really the only good thing that came of that job...

Clockwork Princess (I think). I'm about to start The Bane Chronicles.

Paper book, but e-readers are nice sometimes too.

Laundry. But FI does all the laundry, so I am a happy person.

Tokyo, Japan.

8.  Hobbies?
    Netflix. Writing. Reading.

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Bottle openers.
  • Hi, I'm Zoly. My SN came from a combo of the names of my pets in my avatar picture. I'm 40 and have been on TK/TN/TB for about 9 years now. I became entertained by the message boards and ended up mostly lurking on old school NEY. I didn't have a job where I could be online during the day and my fiance/husband worked evenings so I caught up on the daytime fun out of boredom. I work in higher ed and we now have a 2 year old son. I now come over here mostly to read the Dear Prudence threads. I've actually tried logging in a couple times over the past year to contribute and for some reason it never worked. I'm really not sure why it did now.

I have a short attention span, so here are the answers to the first 5 questions.

I pretty much just drink water and iced tea. I freaking LOVE McAlister's tea.

I had a 3 year period right before my son was born, where everything went to shit. I was told I might have MS, then my dad got cancer, then my mom got cancer and died, then my dad's cancer kept coming back, and then he died 2 1/2 weeks before my son was born. Oh and I had a miscarriage in between losing my mom and dad. It sucked real bad, but definitely made me stronger.

At work.

I love autobiographies and am currently listening to one by Roseanne Cash, even though I'm not familiar with her music. If anyone has any recommendations for good autobiographies, let me know!

Generally I listen to audiobooks on my commute, but if I actually read, I prefer it on my e-reader.
  • Zoly1103 said:

I love autobiographies and am currently listening to one by Roseanne Cash, even though I'm not familiar with her music. If anyone has any recommendations for good autobiographies, let me know!

It's not an autobiography, but my mom just recommended "Loving Frank" by Nancy Horan. I haven't read it yet, but she said it was really good. It's mostly a biography, written as a novel, about Frank Lloyd Wright and his mistress. The mistress and her kids were later murdered by the cook at Wright's home.

• I'm a newbie who began by posting some crazy questions, getting schooled, and realized I had a lot to learn. So I lurked for a while, and while I still feel like there's a lot of wise advice I am picking up on, feel much more confident about what are rules and what are guidelines of etiquette. I've been a bridesmaid multiple times before, but most of the brides (my friends) were like me, clueless about a lot of things, so coming to TK has been completely eye-opening. I love it and have enjoyed getting more active in discussions. 

I'm 27 and live in Indiana, but I grew up out West. I used to be a Latin high school teacher, but now I'm at law school. I have an Australian Cattle Dog who I spoil rotten, and 

1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?
    Wine (any kind) and tea. 

2.  A life experience that made you a stronger person?
    Three days after I graduated high school, my father was diagnosed with cancer and we were told he probably only had 6-9 months. He decided to fight against it anyway, and so he and my mom were gone to Cleveland Clinic the whole summer. They came home three days before I had to leave for college, and dad was still really sick from chemo and we didn't know if treatment had been successful yet.  I wanted to defer starting college and stay home, but my dad felt very strongly that he wanted me to stay in school and to help make life go "normal" for everybody. My mom was an emotional wreck at this point, however, and I felt terrible leaving behind my two younger brothers in the wake of everything. I somehow managed to work out my schedule so I had Fridays off from classes, and went home almost every weekend that semester. And somehow, pulled off a 4.0 in grades and managed to make lifelong friends on the side. It was an awful year but it certainly built some character.  Happily, dad has now been in remission for 9 years. 

3.  How did you meet SO/FI/DH?
    In graduate school studying ancient history. I got my masters, he is still working on his PhD.  

4.  What book are you reading right now? Or last book you read?
    Started up school again, so reading textbooks right now. Before that, Quo Vadis.

5.  E-Reader or actual paper book?
    Real books, every time.

6.  Least favorite chore?
    Mopping. 

7.  If you could vacation anywhere right now, where would you go?
    Somewhere in Europe with FI. We've both been there on our own for school, but never together for fun. 

8.  Hobbies?
    Hiking, cooking, and writing. When I feel crafty I sometimes make jewelry. 

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Pistachio and chocolate gelato. 

10. Do you collect anything?
    Scarves, although unofficially. I get them as gifts a lot, and have realized I have quite the assortment of them from across the years. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi everyone! I'm madamerwin, because my last name is Erwin, and I have been posting actively for about two years, lurking for about a year before that. I spend most of my time on here on the E and CC boards. I am 30 years old, married seven months, and H and I live in the Pacific Northwest, but we are both originally from California (like half of the population of the PNW). I have two cats - Stella and Duke - and one amazing pup, Monty. We're working on kids next.

IPA and bourbon and coffee

Dealing with infertility -  sometimes you feel so alone, but with each step of the process, you realize that you will, indeed, survive. 

A local dating website called LoveLab.

Just started The Gunslinger (part one of the Dark Tower by Stephen King). My sister has been bugging me to read it for months, and it's both enthralling and unsettling. Kind of similar to American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Usually my Kindle - but I actually bought a paper copy of The Gunslinger. You know you have been using an e-reader for too long when you try to swipe a paper book to flip pages. I felt like a dumbass when I did that.

Putting things away: Clean dishes, clean laundry, groceries...

Either Thailand to beach, or the Swiss Alps to snowboard.

8.  Hobbies?
    Reading, gardening, snowboarding, knitting

9.  Favorite ice cream?
    Coffee

Cardboard beer coasters from beer festivals and bottle/can coozies. I like beer, did I mention that?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016

I'll Play!

1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)? Sazerac
    2.  A life experience that made you a stronger person? The Peace Corps
    3.  How did you meet SO/FI/DH? At a the regular Tuesday Burningman Potluck
    4.  What book are you reading right now? Or last book you read? David Sedaris "Let's talk about diavetes with owls"
    5.  E-Reader or actual paper book? Paper
    6.  Least favorite chore? Dishes, because they never fucking end
    7.  If you could vacation anywhere right now, where would you go? Ireland
    8.  Hobbies? Sketch Comedy (writing and acting)
    9.  Favorite ice cream? Lavender
    10. Do you collect anything? Nerdy knee socks and hostess aprons

• Hi, all. I'm relatively new to this site, and this is my first post. I could really use some advice. My MIL's cancer returned this summer, so instead of waiting for our big wedding/reception date in mid-May 2016, we had a civil ceremony at the end of July. We wanted to be sure she would see us married, and we actually had my wife's parents stand up with us (my parents are both deceased, and her Mom said it was one of her proudest moments). 

Unfortunately, her health deteriorated rapidly after that, and we spent all the time we could after that wrapped up in helping care for her and making as many memories as possible. She passed away mid-December (and a friend's husband passed away just before that, more quickly than anticipated). We discussed it, and though neither of us is very enthusiastic about it anymore (for obvious reasons), we know she would want us to continue with our plans for our big wedding and reception in May, and to also use it as a chance to see family neither of us has been able to see for a very long time. We wil
    l do what we can to honor her that day, and will use her decorating ideas to help us feel her presence with us on what is sure to be a very bittersweet day.

But on to the practicalities, as she would have said. W
    e are now very behind in our wedding planning, and we never mailed out any Save-the-Dates. The majority of our families/wedding guest live in other states, and need time to plan their trips, if they indeed can come. So when do we send our invitations (or do we still send Save-the-Dates, but asap?)? And how do we word them when it feels a little crass and self-centered to be talking about celebrating anything yet. (It's only been a month since we lost her, but the wedding is now just 4 months out.) Help, suggestions, please. 
  • @Knottie12632791

You are likely to get more responses if you start a new thread for your question. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Agree with @AddieCake that you should start a new thread. I would suggest posting this to the etiquette board. Beware that most people will probably advise you not to have a "re-do" wedding (also called a PPD, you should check out the etiquette board for more posts on PPDs). But there are may other ways you could honor your parents' memories that do not involve a fake wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for the advice about starting a new thread. No thank you for calling it a "fake wedding". Wow. We had a quick, extremely small civil ceremony so my MIL would be able to attend our wedding while she was still alive. I wouldn't exactly call going through with our original plans as being "fake". It wouldn't be any more "fake" than anyone who has ever renewed their vows. You have a great day.

• 3.Girl, let's hope he will hurry up and leave the witness protection program, so we can meet.:)

I didn't really have any serious relationships during my 20's because I never found the right person worth my effort.  My parents were getting anxious and kept pushing me to get out more and find a nice guy. I'm a big believer that life will usually work out, maybe not how you expect, but things tend to fall into place when they are meant to. My theory was that when the time was right, "he" would somehow come into my life.  And I didn't need to go out searching... fate/god/whatever would put us in the right place at the right time to meet. I used to jokingly tell my mom that he could just show up at my door someday.  I didn't expect to actually meet him on my front porch, but it worked out that way in the end. And we had lived next door to each other for 5 years before meeting. I sometimes think we could have had an extra 5 years together if we met earlier, but, if we had met earlier, I wouldn't have given him the time of day and it never would have turned into what we have now.  We weren't the people we needed to be for each other yet.  Things needed to work out on their own timing.  So, don't lose hope... it will happen when it's meant to.  Maybe right now you are both just working on becoming the perfect match for each other.

Seriously, my mother used to give me singles classified ads! I met H when I was 37 and broke all my self-imposed rules when I agreed to go out with him, including my refusal to meet guys in bars.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    [Deleted User] said:
    Thank you for the advice about starting a new thread. No thank you for calling it a "fake wedding". Wow. We had a quick, extremely small civil ceremony so my MIL would be able to attend our wedding while she was still alive. I wouldn't exactly call going through with our original plans as being "fake". It wouldn't be any more "fake" than anyone who has ever renewed their vows. You have a great day.

This Speshul Snowflake has already melted.  We were actually very kind to her, but, as you can see by her attitude, she just wanted validation.  I'm so glad you ladies had the same advice as us regs.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I'm too new to the forums to be a lurker, but I suppose I'll jump in. :) I've been engaged for a year, as of last Valentine's Day, and still have another 2 years of lax planning and payment plans left counting this year! I'm 22, recently graduated from my undergrad University with a BA in Psychology (minor in Sociology) and will be attending grad school this August (hence the longer timeline) for a masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. A lot of the planning I'm trying to do early - as much as possible - so I don't have to fret on planning things amidst finals and everything else haha, plus it's easier to pay for things (i.e. the wedding dress) in little pieces here and there. I've got one furry baby named Ginger Snap, and she has always been attached to my fiancé (she normally hates people lolz)! Dogs do know well. :wink:

I've only been here a bit, but already somehow ended up getting "burned" I suppose on a thread I started. It made me realize that maybe I'm not the type of person who should be doing anything other than lurking lolz, but I guess we'll see.

And for the random questions...

1. Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?

Alcoholic would be butterscotch snaup (I think that's how it's spelled?) with Kahlua. Non-Alcoholic would be sweet tea.

2. A life experience that made you a stronger person?

When I was in high school, I was in the IB program, and at one point the coordinator called me down and basically told me she didn't think I was meant for the program. I graduated from high school Magma Cum Laude, became a dean's list student in college, and graduated this past December.

3. How did you meet SO/FI/DH?

We met in college. ❤ We were together basically throughout our entire college career, and it has been such an experience to watch each other grow and mature!

4. What book are you reading right now? Or last book you read?

Oof...I've recently picked up "City of Bones" to try and finish it at long last! It's been 4 years since I last had time to leisure read lolz.

5. E-Reader or actual paper book?

Paper!

6. Least favorite chore?

Washing dishes... This has already become my fiancé's designated area lolz, I cook and clean the bathroom in exchange.

8. If you could vacation anywhere right now, where would you go?

That's a tough one...I suppose I'll pick Universal. I've never been and I'm a FL resident lolz, which is pretty sad.

9. Hobbies?

In college my hobbies included crafting for the girls in my fraternity and walking my dog! I've kept the hobby of walking my dog haha.

10. Favorite ice cream?

Mint chocolate chip!

11. Do you collect anything?

I collect journals! I started in high school when I was working on writing books, and even though I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it until now, I hope to take advantage of the time I have until grad school!
  • ernursejernursej member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016

Def. a lurker. I have posted once and regretted it instantly. I just posted my first response to another poster and hope this goes better. I've lurked for so long because I'm never quite sure what to say. I've passively received a lot of great ideas and suggestions but sometimes I'm really mad at how things are phrased. I feel like it turns away people that would benefit from sticking around. I get that brides want to do some rather horrible things, but I think how people respond could really improve. I vowed to never return to this site, but instead decided that perhaps I could voice an opinion with the tone I was hoping for.

Getting married this year and have been with my love for more than 7 years. I'm a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department and I've seen a lot of interesting things. In my spare time, I love to travel. I have a map of the world that my love gave me and putting pins into places I've been has become an obsession.

1.  Favorite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)? A full bodied red wine.
    2.  A life experience that made you a stronger person? Being robbed at gun point.
    3.  How did you meet SO/FI/DH? eHarmony
    4.  What book are you reading right now? Or last book you read? A Trixie Belden book my Grandfather found for me. (I've been collecting this series for a long time ... from 1960's)
    5.  E-Reader or actual paper book? Paper
    6.  Least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom.
    7.  If you could vacation anywhere right now, where would you go? Maui
    8.  Hobbies? card making, traveling
    9.  Favorite ice cream? chocolate with more chocolate on top
    10. Do you collect anything? shot glasses ... more than 400 from all the different places my love and I have traveled.

• You instantly regretted it after a simple response that bridesmaids have no duties? It's not like that reply was even harsh, just factual. If you're unsure what to say and want to join in more, try posting in threads that don't really require advice until you feel more comfortable chiming in. @ernursej 
  • AddieCake said:
    You instantly regretted it after a simple response that bridesmaids have no duties? It's not like that reply was even harsh, just factual. If you're unsure what to say and want to join in more, try posting in threads that don't really require advice until you feel more comfortable chiming in. @ernursej 

HI Addie - I wasn't talking about anything I've posted in the last few days. The post that I regretted was with a very old account that I deleted a long time ago.
  • @ernursej Ahhh, gotcha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards