Chit Chat

Stories of mishaps at your (or someone else's) wedding

Re: Stories of mishaps at your (or someone else's) wedding

• The morning of the wedding, our cupcake vendor called us saying that she was not allowed to drive through the park to get to our venue. Our venue coordinator  told us the day before that there would not be any issue letting our vendors in through the park. She told me that the NYPD was not letting her through, and that no one was picking up at our venue. I kept calling the venue, but could not get in touch with our person, and the vendor was not being let in. Turns out, she did not listen to my instructions, and never told the cops that she was a vendor, which is why she was being given a hard time. I forgot exactly what she told them, but eventually she made it clear that she was there  to make a delivery for a wedding, so she was finally granted access.

Our bridal party and myself walked down the aisle to Canon in D. I wanted to walk down to a specific part of the song, but I forgot to tell the coordinator which part. We didn't have a rehearsal the day before, but the coordinator had a brief rehearsal before the ceremony with everyone. H told me later that he told the coordinator which part I wanted to walk down to, but he might have chosen the wrong part. Anyways, the bridal party when down the aisle, and then they closed off the aisle for me to make my entrance. The song went on, and my part came and went. The coordinator asked me at what point did I want to walk down, and I was like "Umm it passed" lol. In our wedding video, it's more apparent because there was a long pause from when the bridal party walked, and for me to walk, and at one point I saw some people turning around like "Umm where is she?" It was kinda funny, and I think we walked down the aisle too fast because at that point I just wanted to get everything started!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I couldn't get H's ring on his finger. The day was a bit warm and that plus just general nervousness I think caused his fingers to swell. I kept trying to put it on and was going to give up and he's whispering keep trying so I'm laughing at this point and half the people had no idea why. Finally got the damn thing on there

We had a small cutting cake next to the cupcake tower and though we brought the cake stand the night before it never made it out for the cake. Wasn't a huge deal but it did bug me bc it looked silly just sitting there on the table.

We had a head table that was supposed to be for wedding party and dates but the venue forgot to put out the chairs for the dates. So I had to find someone from the venue to get them out asap since we were standing there. I had wanted us all at a normal round table instead of the long head table anyway.

• My wedding had wardrobe malfunctions...though not the ones you might be thinking of.

Mine:

I am a bosomy gal and, when wedding dress shopping, was shocked to discover that strapless dresses by far looked the best on me.  So, onto finding a really good strapless bra.  I came up with the bright idea (still think it's great) to get a real corset instead.  Because that is something I would wear again.

Fast forward to getting ready.  My aunt helped me get into the corset.  Such a struggle wiggling into that tight thing...even with the laces as loosened as they could be...but made it!  Then she tightened and laced me up.

Corset was great, I looked fantastic (if I do say so myself) and never even had to tug the dress up.  Solid structure!  But all good things must come to an end.  Wedding over, now my new H and I are in our bridal suite.  Poor guy!  He is trying to untie it, but there is just no way.  So he cuts the ties.  As soon as it is off of me...I notice for the first time...there is a frickin' zipper on the side, LMAO!!!  Would have made putting it on and taking it off so much easier. 

My Husband's:

Ceremony was absolutely amazing and magical.  We go and get our pictures done after.  We return to the reception (it was across the street).  I start greeting and talking to our guests.  Didn't notice my H had disappeared.  About 15 minutes later, I see he had changed out of his tux into jeans and a long sleeved tee shirt.  I could have died right there.  All of our guests were way better dressed than him.

I was furious for about 5 seconds.  Reminded myself "it was okay, it was a wonderful day, what he wears doesn't matter that much".  I thought about asking him to change back, but decided not to because I wanted him to be comfortable.  But if he was going to do a costume change, I just wish he would have gone with khakis and a nice shirt.  But, it was a bummer because all of our reception pictures...including the typical ones like cutting the cake...have me looking very bridal in my big ole' cupcake dress and him looking like he is about go do some yard work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2016

My wedding had wardrobe malfunctions...though not the ones you might be thinking of.

Mine:

I am a bosomy gal and, when wedding dress shopping, was shocked to discover that strapless dresses by far looked the best on me.  So, onto finding a really good strapless bra.  I came up with the bright idea (still think it's great) to get a real corset instead.  Because that is something I would wear again.

Fast forward to getting ready.  My aunt helped me get into the corset.  Such a struggle wiggling into that tight thing...even with the laces as loosened as they could be...but made it!  Then she tightened and laced me up.

Corset was great, I looked fantastic (if I do say so myself) and never even had to tug the dress up.  Solid structure!  But all good things must come to an end.  Wedding over, now my new H and I are in our bridal suite.  Poor guy!  He is trying to untie it, but there is just no way.  So he cuts the ties.  As soon as it is off of me...I notice for the first time...there is a frickin' zipper on the side, LMAO!!!  Would have made putting it on and taking it off so much easier. 

My Husband's:

Ceremony was absolutely amazing and magical.  We go and get our pictures done after.  We return to the reception (it was across the street).  I start greeting and talking to our guests.  Didn't notice my H had disappeared.  About 15 minutes later, I see he had changed out of his tux into jeans and a long sleeved tee shirt.  I could have died right there.  All of our guests were way better dressed than him.

I was furious for about 5 seconds.  Reminded myself "it was okay, it was a wonderful day, what he wears doesn't matter that much".  I thought about asking him to change back, but decided not to because I wanted him to be comfortable.  But if he was going to do a costume change, I just wish he would have gone with khakis and a nice shirt.  But, it was a bummer because all of our reception pictures...including the typical ones like cutting the cake...have me looking very bridal in my big ole' cupcake dress and him looking like he is about go do some yard work.

My dress had a corset back and after my sister laced me in, she tied the ribbon thing in like 1,000 knots and cut the ends off. So H and I get back to the room and he's under my dress trying to find the end and the knots and he can't get them undone. He finally just cut the damn thing.

ETA: Why did your husband change?!

Another funny story - like two months before my wedding, my sister was a BM in a wedding where the MOH literally flipped out (full on screaming argument during the cocktail hour) because a GM removed his jacket before the groom did. So it became a joke and H left his jacket on the entire night just so no one else would be able to take theirs off. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • My wedding had wardrobe malfunctions...though not the ones you might be thinking of.

Mine:

My Husband's:

In a bunch of our reception pictures one of the GMs is in basketball shorts, tshirt, tall socks and slide sandals. Apparently they were going to be leaving early (lived about 2 hours away and were driving back that night because of kids) so he changed out of his suit but then kept getting drawn back in with the drinking and dancing. they ended up staying until the end but he's in so many pictures with that outfit but at least he wasn't the groom!

• I only had a few minor things for my own wedding.  All with the caterer.  We were supposed to have goat cheese on our salads, she forgot it; one of her staff tripped with the butter tote which also had the salt & pepper shakers.  Resulting in glass tainted butter so we had no S&P or butter on the tables.  The tuna dish was overcooked and a few other things.  My caterer talked a good game during the tasting and planning, but dropped the ball in the execution.

• Oh yeah. I remembered the biggest one just now.

The best man had to leave at the beginning of the reception because his girlfriend's grandmother passed away during the ceremony (totally understandable). The rest of the groomsmen stayed for about 5 minutes and then left because they were "bored". And we are talking about 30 year old men here, not 20 year olds. DH was so upset. They left the room they were getting ready in a wreck too (trash everywhere, etc.) so that left DH to pick it all up after the reception was over.

• edited January 2016

A funny story from a very good friend of mines wedding. I offered up to officiate. 

However, what we could have never rehersed for was my nerves getting the best of me, so when the best man handed me the rings, the brides ring slipped out of my hand and hit the book I was reading from (that was anchored by being pressed into my ribcage.  The ever so helpful groom went to reach for it, and in a moment where I realized his wedding video would appear that he was reaching into my cleavage for a ring, I moved the book and let the ring hit the floor.  At the reception a few people said "I can't believe the groom dropped the ring!" 

Totally my fault, but I still think people thinking he dropped the ring is better than people thinking he gave the officiant a quick feel!

• My family doesn't have the best luck with weddings.

At my parent's wedding, the Best Man fainted 3 times during the ceremony and left on a gurney. It took my mom almost a year and a half after the wedding to get her pictures, the photographer died in a motorcycle accident 2 months after the wedding.

At my sister's wedding, my BIL left in an ambulance because he had an acid reflux attack. He actually did the garter toss from the gurney. My sister didn't get her dream wedding night because my BIL was so drugged up.

At my brother's wedding, my SIL's brother passed out mid-ceremony because he locked his knees while standing there (it was an outdoor wedding, in September in San Diego). So the paramedics showed up after the ceremony and took a look at him, he just got over heated. He made it in to the pictures (but he was rather pale).

This being my family history with weddings, I'm absolutely dreading what will happen at mine. I keep praying and hoping it goes off without a hitch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lots of things went wrong at our wedding:

I made up the schedule but forgot to give it to anyone other than the photographer so we all got confused by the order of things.

Both flower girls sobbed the entire way down the aisle (though I was told it was hysterical and adorable).

The DJ played the wrong recessional.

One of my friends tripped and spilled the majority of a glass of red wine down the front of my dress, shortly into the reception.

We bought a smaller cake for cutting then sheet cakes from Costco- 2 chocolate and 2 vanilla, plus a small gluten-free and vegan cake because we know lots of friends who are either GF or vegan. They only served 1.5 vanilla. We clearly bought way too much cake but were so disappointed that they didn't cut into the others to give people choices. And also disappointed that they didn't serve the actual wedding cake-- looking back, that would have been enough in the end. (The cake remnants were served at brunch the next day and the remaining sheet cakes were donated.)

It was still pretty amazing!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

At my parent's wedding, the Best Man fainted 3 times during the ceremony and left on a gurney. It took my mom almost a year and a half after the wedding to get her pictures, the photographer died in a motorcycle accident 2 months after the wedding.

At my sister's wedding, my BIL left in an ambulance because he had an acid reflux attack. He actually did the garter toss from the gurney. My sister didn't get her dream wedding night because my BIL was so drugged up.

At my brother's wedding, my SIL's brother passed out mid-ceremony because he locked his knees while standing there (it was an outdoor wedding, in September in San Diego). So the paramedics showed up after the ceremony and took a look at him, he just got over heated. He made it in to the pictures (but he was rather pale).

This being my family history with weddings, I'm absolutely dreading what will happen at mine. I keep praying and hoping it goes off without a hitch.

Make sure you have plenty of water and food prior to your wedding!  Empty stomachs and dehydration were probably partly to blame for your family's wedding mishaps!
  • pinkcow13 said:

Our bridal party and myself walked down the aisle to Canon in D. I wanted to walk down to a specific part of the song, but I forgot to tell the coordinator which part. We didn't have a rehearsal the day before, but the coordinator had a brief rehearsal before the ceremony with everyone. H told me later that he told the coordinator which part I wanted to walk down to, but he might have chosen the wrong part. Anyways, the bridal party when down the aisle, and then they closed off the aisle for me to make my entrance. The song went on, and my part came and went. The coordinator asked me at what point did I want to walk down, and I was like "Umm it passed" lol. In our wedding video, it's more apparent because there was a long pause from when the bridal party walked, and for me to walk, and at one point I saw some people turning around like "Umm where is she?" It was kinda funny, and I think we walked down the aisle too fast because at that point I just wanted to get everything started!
    That's pretty funny!  And may I add, I hired a bagpiper for our wedding to play this very song! (I think, anyway, we're still conversing) 

• Oh, another one I forgot about.  Both DH and I forgot to bring our vows with us to the wedding ceremony.  Officiant says that bride and groom will now read vows they've prepared... and we both just look at each other all wide eyed and both say "did you bring them?" at the same time.  Luckily, our officiant had thought ahead and requested a copy from us before the ceremony, so he had a copy that we could use. 

• randomsloverandomslove member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    My wedding is later this year, so no mishaps yet. However, I was MOH in my FSIL's wedding this past summer and everything was a mess.

The days before the wedding was all getting things ready. FMIL and I were cooking and crafting our asses off to get everything geared up. FI was helping with physical tasks, which pissed me off because he's injured and not supposed to be doing heavy lifting. But I digress.

Day of the wedding arrives and the kids (daughter and sons of bride and groom) don't have clothes. They were supposed to be made by FMIL, but she's been doing so much she could barely get the groom's (her son's) clothing done. Somehow how all of the cooking is done and enough of the decorations are done. I'm running around coordinating with putting up the tent and getting everything ready. Bride comes outside crying because she doesn't have clothes for her kids. So I ask the guys to take care of stuff (my FI, his brother-- groom-- and the couple's roommate) while I drive the bride to Target to buy clothes for the kids. They don't have money and don't have the time to try to find her wallet, so I cover everything and tell her not to worry about it, we have three hours until the wedding.

We get back and I tell her to shower while I'm outside decorating the wedding arch and guests are arriving because it's like half an hour until the wedding is supposed to start. So I start rushing. Bride comes out still not showered and I realize she's freaking out again. So I ask my FI to please just get the tables in place, the table cloths on them, and the few little odds and ends where they belong. (He's really the best guy in the world for me, didn't even complain or stress despite the fact that we'd barely had five minutes alone other than falling into bed at night this entire time.)

So I go back inside and order the bride into the shower, jumping into the spare bathroom while she's doing that. I swear I have myself clean with hair and makeup done in five minutes flat. She comes out of the shower and she's still worrying because her FSIL (her groom's half sister) hasn't arrived, and she'd offered to do hair and makeup for the bride. Luckily, I'd done her hair and makeup the night before for the bachelorette, so I have an idea of what kind of makeup works for her. I grab something for her to snack on and water and start talking her down while pinning up her hair. She's worrying because the wedding is going to be late, she needs to hurry. I tell her it's more than just her everyone is waiting on, half the guests are late and then some. Don't worry. She finally calms down enough to get excited. Her hair and makeup is done. She gets into her dress and gets her accessories on. She walks down the aisle late, but everything just magically (well, with a lot of hard work) comes together.

While she and her groom are saying vows, her toddler starts crying for his mom. She holds him for a few minutes, then a friend takes him inside for a nap. The vows are over, the reception begins with us moving the tables and food into the tent where the chairs were.

And then it starts to storm. So we had to stake down the flaps of the tent which were open because it was such a nice day.

She's worrying because the tent keeps trying to move. The bride is terrified. So I put on music with my phone. I ask what their song is and we all hold the tent in place during the first dance. Shortly after that the storm lightens enough the reception can continue.

Helping with that wedding was probably the most exhausting few days of my life. I was in the Marine Corps for four and a half years, so that's really saying something. I told my FI that we were going to hire professionals and budget to the extreme to afford everything so we wouldn't have to worry about the same chaos. Still, at the end of the day, everything worked out.

TL;DR: I offered to help out with my FI's brother's wedding. It was a lot more work than I'd thought it would be, but everything worked out.

ETA: Also, it was the middle of June in Minnesota and they have no AC. The cake was kept in the coolest part of the house they could find, but half of the icing melted off. The bride was pretty calm by that point though, so she took it in stride.

• My wedding is later this year, so no mishaps yet. However, I was MOH in my FSIL's wedding this past summer and everything was a mess.

The days before the wedding was all getting things ready. FMIL and I were cooking and crafting our asses off to get everything geared up. FI was helping with physical tasks, which pissed me off because he's injured and not supposed to be doing heavy lifting. But I digress.

Day of the wedding arrives and the kids (daughter and sons of bride and groom) don't have clothes. They were supposed to be made by FMIL, but she's been doing so much she could barely get the groom's (her son's) clothing done. Somehow how all of the cooking is done and enough of the decorations are done. I'm running around coordinating with putting up the tent and getting everything ready. Bride comes outside crying because she doesn't have clothes for her kids. So I ask the guys to take care of stuff (my FI, his brother-- groom-- and the couple's roommate) while I drive the bride to Target to buy clothes for the kids. They don't have money and don't have the time to try to find her wallet, so I cover everything and tell her not to worry about it, we have three hours until the wedding.

We get back and I tell her to shower while I'm outside decorating the wedding arch and guests are arriving because it's like half an hour until the wedding is supposed to start. So I start rushing. Bride comes out still not showered and I realize she's freaking out again. So I ask my FI to please just get the tables in place, the table cloths on them, and the few little odds and ends where they belong. (He's really the best guy in the world for me, didn't even complain or stress despite the fact that we'd barely had five minutes alone other than falling into bed at night this entire time.)

So I go back inside and order the bride into the shower, jumping into the spare bathroom while she's doing that. I swear I have myself clean with hair and makeup done in five minutes flat. She comes out of the shower and she's still worrying because her FSIL (her groom's half sister) hasn't arrived, and she'd offered to do hair and makeup for the bride. Luckily, I'd done her hair and makeup the night before for the bachelorette, so I have an idea of what kind of makeup works for her. I grab something for her to snack on and water and start talking her down while pinning up her hair. She's worrying because the wedding is going to be late, she needs to hurry. I tell her it's more than just her everyone is waiting on, half the guests are late and then some. Don't worry. She finally calms down enough to get excited. Her hair and makeup is done. She gets into her dress and gets her accessories on. She walks down the aisle late, but everything just magically (well, with a lot of hard work) comes together.

While she and her groom are saying vows, her toddler starts crying for his mom. She holds him for a few minutes, then a friend takes him inside for a nap. The vows are over, the reception begins with us moving the tables and food into the tent where the chairs were.

And then it starts to storm. So we had to stake down the flaps of the tent which were open because it was such a nice day.

She's worrying because the tent keeps trying to move. The bride is terrified. So I put on music with my phone. I ask what their song is and we all hold the tent in place during the first dance. Shortly after that the storm lightens enough the reception can continue.

Helping with that wedding was probably the most exhausting few days of my life. I was in the Marine Corps for four and a half years, so that's really saying something. I told my FI that we were going to hire professionals and budget to the extreme to afford everything so we wouldn't have to worry about the same chaos. Still, at the end of the day, everything worked out.

TL;DR: I offered to help out with my FI's brother's wedding. It was a lot more work than I'd thought it would be, but everything worked out.

ETA: Also, it was the middle of June in Minnesota and they have no AC. The cake was kept in the coolest part of the house they could find, but half of the icing melted off. The bride was pretty calm by that point though, so she took it in stride.

all I can say is WTF.  there are too many things for me to even point out as far as what were the B&G thinking (or rather not thinking obviously)
  • I had a couple (relatively minor) mishaps at my wedding. My sister's boyfriend was driving my grandmother and he somehow got lost in the 10 minute simple drive to the venue from the hotel (hotel was right off the highway, drive for 10 minutes, venue right off the highway). So we started late because we waited for her.

I didn't get all the pictures I wanted to get. I forgot to make a list.

My 3 year old cousin (one of 3 ringbearers) refused to carry his pillow with the panda bear attached down the aisle. My youngest ring bearer (2 1/2) ended up having an accident in his tux right after pictures, so the rest of the pictures from the reception you see him in shorts and his vest (and no shoes because they didn't fit). I never expected everything with them to go off perfectly, I knew there is a risk when you have 6 children as part of your wedding party!

Like I said, relatively minor, it was still an amazing day!
  • They say no wedding is perfect and there's always something that doesn't go just right. I wanted to share mine and want to hear yours. My wedding was January 9. That Friday, I get word that my ring bearer tried on his tux, everything fit perfect but they received a call when they were 5 minutes from home to say that the worker neglected to put the vest in his bag before they left. (It was a 45 minute drive one way for them to get to tux place.) Caller proceeds to all his they want to handle it and of course the only option is to drive back to get it. Caller at that point had the nerve to tell her that it really wasn't a "big deal" because the color I chose for him was so light it wouldn't even be noticeable and it would save her a trip. Well she did go back to get it and I did call that store to complain about the unprofessionalism of that individual. Fast forward to day of. It's cold and rainy. My FI is already nervous as it is. The girls are finishing up pictures when the guys arrive to get dressed. I wait in the sanctuary till he's ready so we can swap places without seeing each other. I'm sitting up there waiting... And waiting... And waiting... I keep asking if he's ready only to be told he was waiting to the changing area to free up. Everyone is acting odd and of course I'm thinking he got cold feet, took off, etc. FINALLY my planner and the officiant come up to say we are ready to begin (20 minutes late) and that bridge/Bridal party is not waiting in foryer with doors closed. Everything goes off without a hitch and add my new husband and I are waiting in the same foyer for the bridal party to exit, he hugs me and apologizes for the delay. Come to find out when he was changing into his tux he was also missing part of it (and it was there two days prior when he tried it on). The guy helping our guys try on (same chain as vest ordeal, different location) neglected to put his PANTS in the bag. We were delayed because the best man called store to let them know (and they said they knew because they found the pants after closing but didn't know who they belonged to!!). Best man basically demanded they deliver the pants add it was clearly their mistake. The obliged with no question. I laugh about it now (him not so much) but I'm not sure I would have found that same humor had I known at the time. Things happen and the way I see it, we have a funny story to tell and look back on each year on our anniversary!
    I hope you gave that store a bad review.  But that is a funny story!

Make sure you have plenty of water and food prior to your wedding!  Empty stomachs and dehydration were probably partly to blame for your family's wedding mishaps!
    My parent's Best Man fainted because of too many shots of courage before the wedding. I will definitely make sure to eat and drink a lot of water that day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These are amazing.  Keep them coming!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @kvruns I don't think they were, really. Apparently the bride kept changing her mind on things and was letting FMIL run the show, then would try to step up, then would back down. The entire process was more than she anticipated, I think. And groom, dear groom, told her not to help out, just say what she wanted, and everyone else would do everything. But it's over now and they're married. And I'm more determined than ever to do things the right way.

• I always tell the same one haha. It's the only real 'mishap' I've heard of at a wedding. I did not attend, so this is 2nd hand info...

DW in mexico (All inclusive). Groom & friend go off the resort the night before the wedding, presumably to buy drugs (they made up some other story that no one else believes). They only tell like 1 person that they're leaving, and he was wasted at the time. So this is later at night, after midnight. The taxi driver takes them to some secluded area, calls a bunch of other taxi buddies, they beat the shit out of Groom + friend, take all their money, and either they didn't bring phones or they took the phones too. Somehow they end up at the hospital, with no way of contacting anyone, and they don't speak Spanish. This is now the morning OF. People at the resort freaking out because they can't find groom + friend. No one knows where they went, wasted guy didn't remember a thing. Eventually someone gets the hotel to call the hospital(s) to see if they were there. Luckily, found. So they get back in time for the wedding, but groom had a broken nose and needed some stitches. His face was really busted up. He made it through the ceremony ok, but had to keep a cloth over his nose. He would take it down to talk, and take a picture, then up to clean up the blood. Back down for another picture, etc. He was hopped up on so many pain killers during the reception, he was apparently really out of it. He kept leaving the reception and people would have to go bring him back. Wife was not happy.

I'd only met these people a few times, and didn't remember the grooms name. I tried to find them on FB to creep some of the photos but couldn't find them.

• At my sister's wedding they hired a trolley to pick up the girls and then drop us off at the venue.  The trolley was then supposed to pick up the groomsmen and drop them off, but the driver forgot!  Luckily my BIL is a police officer and he was able to to get himself and the groomsmen a police escort to the venue. All was well in the end.
  • Our mishaps weren't at the wedding, but before.  So FIL was on his way to the hotel to get ready, realized he left his tux at home (about 30 minutes away).  Dropped MIL off at the hotel and turned around to get the tux (now approaching rush hour traffic).  As soon as he was about to get back on the highway, he received a call from SIL's boyfriend asking what time he should be ready (they live around the corner from each other).  He turned around to grab boyfriend (SIL was with DH and their mom getting their hair done at the house and then were picked up by one of the groomsmen to head to the venue).  Yea, FIL not only forgot his tux, but forgot a person LOL.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • debbeau said:
    I was the MOH in a friends wedding in my senior year of high school (you read right, high school). The bride had a southern bell themed wedding, hoop skirts, lots of layers of frills, big hats and parasols instead of bouquets  down the aisle. One of the BM tripped because her slip fell down and stabbed me in the back with the tip of the parasol. Then the groom started feeling woozy so they got him a chair. The father of the bride stands up and yells "get up you bastard you aren't getting away that easily, you knocked her up you are marrying her". Surprise!

You could of heard a pin drop. 
    are they still married?
  • This is another before the wedding. My cousin got married halfway across the country from where most of our family lives. Everyone is at the hotel getting ready and my aunt notices that the plastic security tag is still on my grandfather's new suit jacket. My aunt had to drive around a city she wasn't familiar with trying to find a store that could remove the tag.
  • No. He died a mysterious death. They were looking at her for it but nothing ever stuck.
  • debbeau said:
    No. He died a mysterious death. They were looking at her for it but nothing ever stuck.

what?!?
  • kvruns said:
    debbeau said:
    No. He died a mysterious death. They were looking at her for it but nothing ever stuck.

what?!?
    seriously...what?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards