Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Dresses, Tuxes and Cake.... OH MY!

We are coming down to the wire, and EVERYTHING my FH does is getting on my nerves. It's as if I am looking for a way to out. I'm grumpy, nervous and every other emotion except HAPPY!

HELP!!! This isn't my first marriage, however, I certainly DO want it to be my last!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dresses, Tuxes and Cake.... OH MY!

• best4last said:

We are coming down to the wire, and EVERYTHING my FH does is getting on my nerves. It's as if I am looking for a way to out. I'm grumpy, nervous and every other emotion except HAPPY!

HELP!!! This isn't my first marriage, however, I certainly DO want it to be my last!

How, exactly would you like us to help you?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

• best4last said:

Maybe try taking a few shots?
  • best4last said:

Maybe try taking a few shots?
    But not at him, right?
  • Chocolate usually works for me.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I understand getting to that point where everything a person does gets on your nerves. But if you're really have second thoughts and are looking for a way out, that's not good.
  • I think that perhaps you need to take a weekend to just enjoy each other's company. You don't have to go away or do anything fancy, but set aside time where bringing up the wedding is a no-no. Do things that make you both happy. The goal would be to remind yourself of why you love each other and why you are taking that next step. I think it can be easy to get overwhelmed with the minutia and miss the big picture. Hope things work out!
  • Therapy? 
  • Had a "heart to heart" last night. @ernursej we have a game plan, and everything is going to be fine.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards