Not Engaged Yet
Options

Questions

2»

Re: Questions

• Options
    @cocobellaf My work also has no food around! We have no vending machines here, and the nearest fast food is 12 minute drive. Luckily there's a grocery store down the street for when I NEED snacks.  

• Options
    @cu97tiger Thanks! :) I'm not very good with styling my hair, and it's too heavy right now to hold a curl. I've gotten to the point where I just let it air dry every day... it's so heavy that it dries straight-ish. I'm ready for something new. 

@GoldenPenguin I AGREE! Top 3 is too hard. 

@AlPacina I agree about Breaking Bad. It's a fantastic, wonderful show, but I can't imagine rewatching it. It's too intense. 

@all the HIMYM fans-- H and I adored this show. It was one of our all-time favorites... until the finale. Now we refuse to rewatch it. 

@southernpeach89 hahahaha I see a dildo too. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @TwoDimes That is the greatest thing ever.

• Options

1) Tell me your 3 favorite TV shows OF. ALL. TIME. 

I'm restricting myself to ones that are over - Friends, Parks & Rec, House.

2) After a shower, do you dry off while still standing in the tub or do you step out and then dry off?

Still in the tub or else I drip errywhere.

3) What would you do if you were given $5000 right now? 

A vacation to Ireland and the rest in savings.

4) Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? 

Pancakes. I didn't like syrup for most of my life and only started to appreciate it in the past few years, so I didn't really ever have any of these except pancakes with chocolate chips.

5) What are you wearing today?

Black stretchy pants that pass as work pants, tan and white striped shirt, Uggs. I clear put in a lot of effort.

6) What's your favorite kind of hoagie/hero/sub/sammich? 

Roast beef, cheddar, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, mayo and mustard. Or steak & cheese.

7) What time do you usually go to bed and wake up during the week?

I try to be in bed around10 but usually mess around on my phone for too long before falling asleep. I wake up between 6:30 and 6:45 depending on which office I'm going to.

8) What does the last text you received say?

"I'm tired and a little whiny but I want to see you so what did you have in mind tonight?"

9) What's one thing you hate about your job?

Hate might be strong, but I just had to move teams and I LOVE my old team so I am still kind of sad about it.

10) Google "your-first-name gif" and share a gif with the class.

None are being cooperative and working for me, but apparently my name = blondes with GIANT boobs.

• Options
    @csousa1 are you making a permanent stay?!?! or are you just

@csousa1

• Options
    @csousa1 - You'd better not be teasing me with this return. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    Just filed my taxed and I am more than happy with the results

Edit: oops I thought I posted this on the daily thread because I'm still forced to be on mobile!!!! Oh well.
  • Options
    1) Tell me your 3 favorite TV shows OF. ALL. TIME.  Friends, Will & Grace, Sex & the city

2) After a shower, do you dry off while still standing in the tub or do you step out and then dry off? step out and dry off

3) What would you do if you were given $5000 right now?  all this IVF stuff

4) Pancakes, waffles, or french toast?  any and all

5) What are you wearing today? PJ's work from home day

6) What's your favorite kind of hoagie/hero/sub/sammich?  cheese or a good veggie one

7) What time do you usually go to bed and wake up during the week? bed-11:30 wake up 7:15

8) What does the last text you received say? Ha ha my sister telling me she had to take away a toy we got my niece because she kept standing on it to get attention

9) What's one thing you hate about your job? I miss the old people on my team

Image result for kerri gif

Anniversary

• Options
    collegechiccollegechic member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    1) Tell me your 3 favorite TV shows OF. ALL. TIME. 

SVU, Golden Girls, and 90 Day Fiancé! (Pretty much anything wedding related lolz, my career will literally revolve around marriage and family dynamics.)

2) After a shower, do you dry off while still standing in the tub or do you step out and then dry off?

Both! I dry mostly in the shower, and then step out to finish. I don't like staying in there too long lolz.

3) What would you do if you were given $5000 right now? 

Two words: STUDENT. LOANS. 

4) Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? 

Waffles!!! ❤❤❤

5) What are you wearing today?

Black yoga pants, tank top, sweater, and flip-flops. 

6) What's your favorite kind of hoagie/hero/sub/sammich? 

Toasted Cuban bread with warmed Swiss cheese and sweet ham! 

7) What time do you usually go to bed and wake up during the week?

When I'm on schedule it's 11:30 pm bedtime and 8:30 am rise. My clock is all kinds of thrown and random now lolz.

8) What does the last text you received say?

"I don't think that's to ocd lol I like that Plan❤️❤️"

An ironically telling text lolz.

9) What's one thing you hate about your job?

That it's gone lolz. I was a student employee at my University's library up until recently and I LOVED my job! Since I graduated though I couldn't work there anymore and have been trying to find work elsewhere now.

• Options
    I'm actually twitching with the "lolz"

Amen sistah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards