Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

what do you think...

So, this is a rough of our Save the Dates.  I have plenty of time to change it, since I do not plan on sending them out until the end of the year.  But I am a graphic artist and wanted to try and get some stuff out of the way while  I have the time.
So, be honest, what do you think and well not too harsh please! Wink
thanks!

Photobucket Anniversary

Re: what do you think...

• Options
    Very cute.  My dogs would never pose so nicely!
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Nice Job! BTW I have a boxer - love them.
  • Options
    Thanks!  This was the one and only shot from our Engagement shoot that all four of us were looking! haha!
    The boxer is my FI's we actually met at the dog park! :)  The boxer is such a big baby! i love him! 
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Love it!!!!!!  Except I would change the "Dog Park Romance" font and color(s) so it stands out more.  Right now it looks like someone's name (similar to yours and FI's). 
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks good! Cute how you have it looking like a movie poster
  • Options
    I like it!

I can't make it very big on my screen, but I can't read what the bottom pink line says (the one above the "cast"). Not sure if it's just because it's too small on my screen or if the color runs into the picture too much.

The only thing that seems "off" to me is the positioning/color of Dog Park Romance. Again, I can't make it very big, but at this size, it looks like the dark blue of Dog Park might be too close to the color of the picture behind it so it's hard to read. And while I like "Romance" at an angle, I think it might be at a little too much of an angle. But those are details -- on the whole, I really like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards