New Hampshire
Options

Photo and dj help?

Hello,
Both El Folio and Classic Photographers have great pricing. Does anyone have actual experience with either one? Pictures to share? Everyone I find is too expensive. Looking to stay in the $1000-$1500 for each, photo and dj. Our wedding is 9/3/16 in Norwich, Vermont.
Thanks!

Re: Photo and dj help?

• Options
    KimsmilesKimsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2016
    Try our dj he is from southern nh, but also did our cousins wedding in Burlington VT 2 years ago. He was right around that $1000 price back then and he travels to NH, ME and VT as well. DJ Rick from bell-aire music productions, he's so nice. hes on facebook because I see his posts all the time, but his website is www.bellairemusic.com
  • Options
    Hi...Definitely do not go with Classic Photographers, I have heard nightmares!!!  We went with A Thousand Words (in Goffstown) and they were $2000 (included 5 hrs, engagement with small guestbook, all rights to photos with 2 shooters).

We went with Get Down Tonight for the DJ - Gregg Gelinas - they have a bunch of different DJs ranging in price.

We are getting married in January.  So far seems like we have made good choices.  Good luck!
  • Options
    My Photographer was in that range. I'll post my review with his info below. He's in Haverhill, MA but drove to NH and Maine for us and my engagement session was included.  I can show you photos from my wedding if you want...although, I'm not on here very often... but if you contact him, he can show you samples too.  https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/jeremiah-true-photography-haverhill-ma-603554
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options
    We went with Main Event for DJ (whole range of prices depending on which DJ you choose) &  Studio L Photography (Nashua,NH). Studio L books one event a day and is transparent about pricing, definitely affordable AND quality!