Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Friday!

13»

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger the one being sat on is my Callie girl. She and Bennie (my puppy nephew) are best friends.  He has sat on her like that since he was a puppy. -- And she has issues with men so Matt would fail horribly trying to steal her haha

@wink0erin ugh I really really hope it's not transmission issues, though honestly I'm at the point I'd rather get rid of it anyways.  The shop it is at now, is doing a complete scan.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14  aww :( poor Callie! Do you know why she has issues with men?
    :(
    Friend of mine had a rotty that they think was previously abused by a male so she was afraid of men, but one day my dad came by her place to drop me off and for some reason she was okay with him. {random fact: my dad was basically Dr. Doolittle lmao}
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I hope it's not transmission issues either! Though if it is the tubes that's a relatively easy fix and not as expensive to deal with. Still a few hundred, but that's better than a few grand. Still yuck.

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger she's fine, just a guard dog. She warms up once she knows it's safe, but trying to steal her would fall under not safe. 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 & @MissKittyDanger - The guy we got Violet from (he's a friend) told us that her original owner told him that she hates men. Funny, because her favorite people in the world are men - when my parents were visiting last weekend, she would NOT leave my dad alone. She ADORES H's brother & stepdad. If my grandfather is in the room, forget it. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin hahaha it's a completely different story for the people she knows.  She's glued to all the men in my life; my bf being her favorite person in the world, followed by my brother.  It's just strangers she goes in full shepherd mode. 
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin hahaha it's a completely different story for the people she knows.  She's glued to all the men in my life; my bf being her favorite person in the world, followed by my brother.  It's just strangers she goes in full shepherd mode. 
    Well, I will admit that I've never seen Violet NOT like a person. Ever. Stranger, relative, alien... Vi loves all equally. haha

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @speakeasy14 & @GoldenPenguin  it's crazy how some animals are! My FIL has a dog that is terrified of my step-BIL shadow and they think previous owner was not so kind and had similar build. Once the pup knows it's him, all is fine.
    Angel is very shy, yet if people are over than he knows and I'm on the floor, he'll come out. I call him guard cat.

• Options
    @cu97tiger - I literally "awwww'd" out loud at a tiger themed nursery.  God, I have everything crossed for you guys.  And I agree that a 1st birthday party is all about "we survived as parents!"   
  • Options
    @cu97tiger That is the best idea for a 1st bday party. I think some in my friend group have done that.

One of my friends tried to do the whole Pinterest-y mega bash 1st bday party and it was a big fail and did nothing but stress her out. I don't see the point in having anything more than a small gathering at home with close relatives. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards