Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Buying veil online

I am thinking of buying my veil online and was wondering if anyone else had done this and if so where would you recommend. I tried on a really lovely one in the bridal store but £132 for a fingertip single tier veil is quiet a lot considering its a bit of tulle on a comb. Some of my friends have spent almost £300 on cathedral length veils, just seems a bit crazy to me. 
Thanks for any suggestions :)

Re: Buying veil online

• Options
    Bridal swaps and Amazon are great resources. Or if you're alternative, Rock 'n' Roll Bride is UK based and just launched their own veil collection.
  • Options
    kgales1kgales1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    I bought mine online. Maybe cost me about $40US.  http://weddingfactorydirect.com/ 

It looked just as nice as any of the $200+ ones we saw in the bridal boutiques.  Shipping was quick too.  
  • Options
    If you are crafty. They are easy to make.
  • Options
    Unfortunately not crafty at all :( thanks for the tips think I'm going to take the plunge & get one off eBay 
  • Options
    I got my veil on Etsy. I was really nervous about it but it's just perfect! I got a 2 tier fingertip length ivory veil with ribbon edging for $40 including shipping! It took a few weeks to receive but it was well worth the wait!
  • Options
    got a raw cut chapel length veil on amazon for $12.99 and it was perfect. You would have never been able to tell i didn't spend over 150 dollars on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    No I couldnt tell in your pics either when I looked at them in your other post, congratulations you look beautiful :)
  • Options
    adverbadverb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    I bought a custom veil online. Once I decided I wanted a green lace veil my options became very limited.

Got mine from this site: http://jaksflowergirldresses.com/ 

But if all you want is a traditional veil for cheap you have a LOT of options. I recommend lightinthebox.com - where I actually got my dress.

Here's a good photo of mine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards