New York-Long Island
Options

Need a venue with glass elevator introduction in Tri-State area

I really need help finding a venue in the Tri-State ( NY/NJ/CT) that has glass elevator to introduce the new couple in the center of the ballroom/hall.  The only ones I know of are Russo's on the Bay and Villa Barone.  Something like the picture below ....Does anyone know of any others?

Re: Need a venue with glass elevator introduction in Tri-State area

• Options

Does Chateau Briand still have it? Are they still even there anymore?

I'm ancient... but yeah Chateau Briand used to have one.... I think.

Good luck

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Villa Barone I think. the elevator comes from the bottom and i believe its glass
    http://www.villabaronemanor.com/
     @Soon2BMrsLM
  • Options
    Chateau Briand used to have one but it became too costly and time consuming to fix.  I know because we just booked our wedding there yesterday.  The only venues I'm aware of are Villa Barone in the Bronx and Russo's.  If it doesn't have to be a glass elevator, try Sand Castle Caterers in Franklin Square - the entrance for the bride and groom is just as cool.  The sweetheart table rotates and the couple is standing in front of a large LED TV with their names flashing on a screen with fog and all.  When I saw that I loved it.  Also, ask them about their martini bar that comes out of the ceiling during cocktail hour.
  • Options
    What about Terrace on the Park. Even has a glass elevator take you up to the high level ballroom where you can see the whole city
  • Options
    What about Terrace on the Park. Even has a glass elevator take you up to the high level ballroom where you can see the whole city
    I think she's thinking of the "grand entrance" couples get when they get introduced as the new Mr. & Mrs. at the reception.  It's funny because Terrace on the Park was the first venue we visited and our first choice but we ended up elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards