Nevada-Las Vegas

Family Wedding Photography

We are coming from Canada and to get married in LV in October. We have our own photographer who is not from the lv area. We will be getting the typical Bride and Groom shots done on the strip but I am looking for a nice place to go and get the traditional family pictures done. I'd like to find a nice park or gardens that will allow us to use our own photographer. Thanks!

Re: Family Wedding Photography

• Have you taken a look at the gardens at the Flamingo Hotel? It's a very pretty area. Not sure what their thoughts are about have a professional photographer there but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get some pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Most resorts will not allow a professional photographer not booked with them to take photos on the grounds.  While you might get away with one or two, I wouldn't risk the embarrassment of having your photographer, or worse your whole party, kicked out mid-family portraits.  If you have a large suite, you might try in there? Red Rock canyon is beautiful, but it's about 20-25 minutes off strip.
  • thanks! I'll look into red rock and I'll contact the flamingo to see what their policies are
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards