So this is what I've got planned. It doesn't really seem like enough to me, so I figured I would get suggestions.
1. Loves Nicholas Sparks, he sells autographed books from his website, I plan on getting her her favorite book by him.
2. She lived in NC for a while when her husband was stationed there, so a hand stamped necklace with the coords to her favorite beach. Does NOT have to wear on the wedding day.
3. A beachy themed tumbler, says "This nauty girl loves a bad buoy.'
1. Amazon gift card, as she is an avid Kindle reader
2. Book scents candle after a character from her favorite book, Outlander (It smells like Jamie!)
3. MU bag with a new brush set, as she is always complaining that she needs a new set.
1. Lokai bracelet (has mud from the dead sea, and water from Everest in its beads), she is very spiritual and I think the meaning of the bracelet would mean a lot to her. Also, does not have to wear day of.
2. Spa gift card
3. Have not decided on the third thing.
1. A new disc for disc golf
And thats all I have planned for her thus far. Its FI's sister, and while I know her pretty well and absolutely adore her, we are polar opposites and I don't really know how to shop for her. Her interests include marijuana, rap music, and disc golf. >.>