Not Engaged Yet
Options

Surprise!

Who is in for a surprise delivery of chocolate/flowers/booze/books/etc?  

What date range should we send these surprises by? Should we just set aside a month for random surprises? A few weeks? March? April? 

Re: Surprise!

• Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September is International Women's Friendship Month but I feel like it should be earlier than that.

There's a week in May called Old Friends/New Friends which is a nice possibility.

• Options
    I'm in! I think a few weeks time so that you never know when it's going to come, hence the surprise!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    What are your favorite flowers?
    What are your favorite colors?
    Do you have any allergies?
    Favorite kind of chocolate?
    Favorite type of wine?
    Favorite anything else you may be surprised with?
  • Options
    You need that, @TwoDimes.
  • Options
    I'm in!!! I've been at home sick the last few days but I've been reading all the threads. I think this is a great idea and I definitely want to participate since I missed out on Secret Santa.

What are your favorite flowers? Pretty much anything! I love colorful arrangements. Roses and carnations are probably my LEAST favorites.

What are your favorite colors? Pink, purple, blue, white

Do you have any allergies? Nope!

Favorite kind of chocolate? Dark, or anything with peanut butter in it. Reese's pb cups are my fav!

Favorite type of wine? Reisling

Favorite anything else you may be surprised with? I've really been wanting some nice stainless steel cookie cutters!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    ME!

What are your favorite flowers? Peonies, lilacs, orchids

What are your favorite colors? Purple, blue, pink, white - I also sometimes like a splash of color like yellow or orange in my flowers.

Do you have any allergies? Nope!

Favorite kind of chocolate? Milk; anything minty or with peanut butter.

Favorite type of wine? Moscato & reisling; shiraz & red blends

Favorite anything else you may be surprised with? I just love surprises!

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I'm in!

What are your favorite flowers? Big fluffy ones and colorful ones! My faves are peonies, ranunculus, green chrysanthemums, tulips, sunflowers, zinneas, hydrangeas... 
    What are your favorite colors? In life- turquoise. For flowers- purples, bright pinks, green, yellow.
    Do you have any allergies? Nope
    Favorite kind of chocolate? Milk. Some dark. If caramel or toffee are involved I am a fan. Or honey. Mmm.
    Favorite type of wine? I prefer medium-dry wines. Dry riesling, cabernet, 
    Favorite anything else you may be surprised with? Craft supplies? Haha! I love surprises.

@minskat30 Omg he looks like a baby polar bear!

• Options
    If you would like to gift something other than flowers, booze, or foods.... I suggest picking something you already own like a book, picture frame, craft, puppy (jk, or maybe not).  Then it can be the gift that keeps on giving. 
  • Options

Yea since I also missed secret santa @beachyone15 , this will make up for it!

What are your favorite flowers? Tiger lilies, calla lilies, tulips, hydrangeas 
    What are your favorite colors? soft colors like lavender, cornflower blue, mauve
    Do you have any allergies? sure don't
    Favorite kind of chocolate? Dark! Especially with fruit flavors, like orange or raspberry. Or coconut.
    Favorite type of wine? don't drink
    Favorite anything else you may be surprised with? something for baby?

• Options
    @TwoDimes - I visited a lot of cool arenas/places when I was in college athletics. That job took me places I probably never would have gone otherwise like Iowa, Arkansas, Wisconsin... and I got to see really big time schools that blew my mind like Florida State, Texas A&M, and Duke. I miss it sometimes. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @goldenpenguin - What do you mean you never would have gone to Wisconsin otherwise?!?  Rajah is waiting here to snuggle you.  Come baaaaccck!
  • Options
    minskat30 said:
    @goldenpenguin - What do you mean you never would have gone to Wisconsin otherwise?!?  Rajah is waiting here to snuggle you.  Come baaaaccck!
    Well, I would NOWWWW. But back then, I didn't have a reason! NOW I have you & Raj & soon a baby Minskat to snuggle!! <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards