Chit Chat

Re: .

• Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Thanks for the inspiration!
    Did you really just thank YOURSELF for the inspiration? BTW, these forums aren't for random self-promotion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It was to the comment above. And it wasn't so much self promotion, I am not selling anything. I am a bride looking for other DIY brides to communicate and share with. If this offended you in any way you didn't have to respond. 
  • Thanks for clearing that up for me Kimmi :)

• I removed the link. 

• @jells2dot0 can you remove the other 4 too or do mods of those boards do it?
  • kvruns said:
    @jells2dot0 can you remove the other 4 too or do mods of those boards do it?
    I did not see the others. I will find them and take care of it.

• I had no idea that this was a violation. Trust me I read the rules. I didn't see anything about not being allowed to work with other brides as they DIY as well. I guess this is just to discuss DIY? Not actually do it. Got it. 
  • You won't have to delete my 4 messages I placed in VERY specific forums that are supposed to relate to a "do it yourself wedding reception" because I am disgusted by how you are treating people. And thats NOT what I am about. 
  • OP, you can obviously show off your DIY by posting pics on the DIY board, discussing tips with other DIY brides, etc. but don't link to your outside blogs. It's not really rocket science... You can't self promote here. 
  • Also, while you're at it, go ahead and read some of the other posts on this board from the last few days before you get "disgusted with us".

• Your memes include profanity. Thats against the rules.
  • I had no idea that this was a violation. Trust me I read the rules. I didn't see anything about not being allowed to work with other brides as they DIY as well. I guess this is just to discuss DIY? Not actually do it. Got it. 

You are not allowed to advertise in any way. That includes blogs. You can also not solicit- meaning you cannot solicit people to visit your blog.

I saw your post on another board about your DIY cigar boxes. You are more than welcome to post pictures of your project and explain how you created it. You just cannot direct people to an outside website for instructions on how to do it.

It's not that difficult to understand,

• Your memes include profanity. Thats against the rules.

Please quote the post you are referring to when replying to someone. 

If you have any issue with the TOS, feel free to take it up with the admins of this board. @KnotRiley @KnotHolly

• Oh I definitely understand now. Its been made very clear and I did attempt to delete and participate in a way that was allowed. I just think peoples way of going about things could be a bit less ruthless. 
  • Yup, my signature includes profanity.  It's generic profanity and not profanity aimed at any singular member, therefore it doesn't violate TOS.

I'm not really what sure what you're so disgusted about.  You posted something that violates the rules here, an admin was notified, we explained to you why.
  • Yup, my signature includes profanity.  It's generic profanity and not profanity aimed at any singular member, therefore it doesn't violate TOS.

I'm not really what sure what you're so disgusted about.  You posted something that violates the rules here, an admin was notified, we explained to you why.
    I'm not a big profanity fan.  So I just don't use it myself.  Easy.  But I really like the posters here and appreciate their advice and style.  I lurked for a very long time before posting, and suggest OP do the same before jumping it/deciding to join these boards.

Also, @kimmiinthemitten I love your signature meme and it gives me a chuckle every time I see it.

• Thanks @scrunchythief I'm a sucker for a bad pun and was researching chair lifts for my mom when I found it. This is my other favorite:
    OMG I love this one! I am also a sucker for a good pun.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just love a good old bag of crazy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards