Not Engaged Yet
Options

Surprise!

Re: Surprise!

• Options
    I'm in! May would be great for me, as it will probably be a stressful month in the IVF process.

What are your favorite flowers?
    Carnations

What are your favorite colors?
    Navy, orange

Do you have any allergies?
    Penicillin (please don't send me penicillin)
    Apples, almonds

Favorite kind of chocolate?
    Milk chocolate with almonds (I know, weird, right?) or peanut butter. Faves are: snickers, twix, kit kat.

Favorite type of wine?
    Any Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand (Kim Crawford, yum). I also like Pinot Grigio.

Favorite anything else you may be surprised with?
    Anything with Clemson on it, or that includes a picture of me and H (if you're also FB friends with me).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    AlPacina said:
    TwoDimes said:
    Everyone should come visit me in Iowa!!!

Iowa...... Where they may have voted for Ted Cruz, but at least it wasn't Donald Trump.

And this guy:

This is hilarious and should immediately be adopted as the state motto.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Works for me!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I LOVE that time frame because my birthday also falls in those days. JUS SAYIN.  B)

• Options
    minskat30 said:
    Here you go...more reason to visit!

But they actually managed to make it rhyme! Are you SURE someone from WI actually made that? ;)

P.S. Yes, you may be able to drink us under the table, but we can out-smoke you 'til the table comes to life.

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    AlPacina said:
    minskat30 said:
    Here you go...more reason to visit!

But they actually managed to make it rhyme! Are you SURE someone from WI actually made that? ;)

P.S. Yes, you may be able to drink us under the table, but we can out-smoke you 'til the table comes to life.

Though I don't know for sure, the fact that it rhymes is precisely why I think someone from WI made it.  I drive H nuts with my cheesy sayings that rhyme. He begs me not to teach them to Ani...lol.

P.S. Can you make your P.S. rhyme?  It sounds so much more friendly when everything rhymes.  ;)
  • Options
    labro said:
    I can't share memes from Georgia because it's all about Jesus, guns, we hate the homos, and save all the fetuses (fetii????).
    LOL like the first Texas one I shared. Ah, the South. 

• Options
    TwoDimes said:

OMG, what is Chastity Pop? I went to Tennessee once, and came home un-popped, haha. Not to say I didn't try! (Apparently picking up guys at a Christian youth conference isn't the easiest.....)

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin Is that a pic of The Pier at Old Orchard Beach? I <3 that place.

• Options
    eilis1228 said:
    It is! Best fries on the planet  <3

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    eilis1228 said:
    It is! Best fries on the planet  <3

oooo I'll have to make it up there this summer

• Options
    Now that we're completely off track haha...

Is there anyone else interested? @swazzle @jenjen047 @Peaseblossom55 @beanbot2002 @500days @untouchablets @AuroraRose41 @futuremrshistorian @southernpeach89 --- or anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards