Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

XP Friday Wedding Timeline

Hello, I am planning a wedding for March 3, 2017. It will be in South Texas and hopefully outside.. one small catch this is a Friday date... I am completely aware that Friday weddings are not ideal, but it works for my FI and I, and our extended families who will be traveling in from out of state.. I have looked up sunset for 3/3/2017 and it is said to be at 6:16pm ... any suggestions on when would be a good time to start the ceremony?

TIA

Re: XP Friday Wedding Timeline

• Hello, I am planning a wedding for March 3, 2017. It will be in South Texas and hopefully outside.. one small catch this is a Friday date... I am completely aware that Friday weddings are not ideal, but it works for my FI and I, and our extended families who will be traveling in from out of state.. I have looked up sunset for 3/3/2017 and it is said to be at 6:16pm ... any suggestions on when would be a good time to start the ceremony?

TIA

Does sunset have a baring on what time you get married? How long do you have your venue for? Are there other weddings on that day that you have to work around?
  • we have the venue fro 8am -12am
  • how long of a ceremony do you want?  Do you want to take pictures outside afterwards? 

We did a Friday wedding (northern ca).  Sunset was supposed to be around 7:20ish or something like that, so we did a 6pm ceremony.  It was over by 6:20.  We had some family pictures taken outside afterwards.  H and I got some really pretty sunset pictures after the reception started as well.  With a year+ to go I would just make a tentative plan and be sure to check the status once you get closed to preparing your invitations. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards