Not Engaged Yet

Surprise!

Re: Surprise!

• @speakeasy14 - Can you explain what's going on? I don't think I understand what this is. 

• @speakeasy14 I love surprises and do want to join but also want to know what is going on lol
  • After our flower discussion the other day we decided to gift each other with flowers, chocolates, or some sort of surprise.  I think we've settled on April 25 - May 25th as the date range to send surprises. So I'm setting it up like I did for SS, so whoever is participating can surprise someone here with some sort of present.

On the first page there's a bunch of questions so your gift giver knows what kind of surprises you'd like... that spiraled into surprise visits and ridiculous state and country memes hahaha

Here are the questions:
    What are your favorite flowers?
    What are your favorite colors?
    Do you have any allergies?
    Favorite kind of chocolate?
    Favorite type of wine?
    Favorite anything else you may be surprised with?
  • Also adding an additional question for the non-alcoholic beverage drinkers (or really anyone):  Tea/coffee/hot chocolate/other?
  • Gotcha! Sounds fun!!

Not big on flowers due to being highly allergic :(

Red, Pink, Purple!

Basically everything but for the sake of surprises I am allergic to plants and some fruits (strawberries being a big one)

I like ALL kinds of chocolate especially if it involves peanut butter and/or caramel.

Favorite type of wine?
    I like sweet reds... or any red. Not really a fan of white.

Any poodle specific item, or any pet related item in general. But really, it takes very little to thrill me lol I just like knick knacks, you know?
  • Definitely sounds fun! I'm in :)

Roses. Yup. I'm very classic that way.

Dark Red and Blue

Only to mushrooms. No truffle oil/powder etc. of any kind. Chocolate truffles are acceptable though, as long as no actual truffles are used :).

Hmm it's a tie between milk and dark chocolate. I normally prefer one over the other, but which I one prefer on any given day is a toss up. Lately though it has been any kind of sugar free chocolate, because I can eat it and lose weight. Trader Joe's and See's Candies both have variants.

Favorite type of wine?
    Chardonnay, but not an oakey one. I like ones with descriptions of fruit and/or buttery flavors/aromas.

Any sugar free/low carb treats. Seriously would make my day/week/however long it takes me to go through it. Huge disclaimer though: gluten free does not mean low carb. 

• Last chance and then I'm putting names into the randomizer. 
  • Wait wait wait! I'm here!!

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Good question @beanbot2002.  Are we having a spending limit like we did for SS or just do whatever you can afford?  For SS our spending limit was $20

@twodimes @labro @caseface5 @minskat30 @cocobellaf @audrewuh @eilis1228 @beachyone15 @goldenpenguin @wink0erin @jenna8984 @alpacina @swazzle @cu97tiger @untouchablets @aurorarose41 @beanbot2002
  • I think a limit is good. I'd be comfortable doing $20-30.
    friends tv show funy
  • I vote we have a spending limit.... just to make things fair across the board. I'm fine with whatever amount everyone else is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• $20 is not enough for flowers.... I vote $40 limit, but I would not judge someone if their budget didn't allow to spend that.

• AlPacina said:
    $20 is not enough for flowers.... I vote $40 limit, but I would not judge someone if their budget didn't allow to spend that.
    Was just about to say this. $20 will not get you a bouquet plus delivery. Flowers are about $40-$50 total. $20 will also not work for wine. 

• Ok, in the spirit of fairness.  Everyone pm your comfort max, and I'll tell the group what the limit is
  • Agreed with @eilis1228 and @alpacina, $20 wouldn't get flowers delivered. To get something delivered from a florist would be at least $40-50. 

• Still waiting to hear from a few people on budgets.  Once I have that, you will find out who you'll be surprising. 
  • --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @labro - Those look amazing! 99% sure I'd have no self-control with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards