Chit Chat

Cancer Sucks

2»

Re: Cancer Sucks

• Wow, you are an amazing wife and his family to lucky to have you. The view sounds amazing.   

Sorry I don't know what else to say, so I'll just send hugs from here. 
  • I'm so sorry you all (including MIL) have to play the waiting game. I'm glad at least that she is resting comfortably. Maybe she is just waiting for more family members to see her before she feels safe to let go. Keeping you guys in my thoughts, and thank you for being there for your H, it can't be easy but having your support means more than he can tell you right now. Come talk to us whenever you need to!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Your H and his family are so lucky to have you!

Waiting is definitely the hardest part. My grandpa passed away a few years ago, and it was a slow process. I really feel for you guys. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Wow, you are an amazing wife and his family to lucky to have you. The view sounds amazing.   

Sorry I don't know what else to say, so I'll just send hugs from here. 
    I echo this. {hugs}!
  • Well, I just need to update someone that is not family. My H decided he couldn't stay and watch his mom go like this so he decided at noon today that he wanted to go home. I looked up flights but he wanted us to drive the rental car, so we drove the 10hrs home and will drive the 10hrs back when he is ready. We aren't sure how long it will be but he wants to go to work and said she wouldn't want him just sitting around at the hospital. His brother stayed with his dad so I was comfortable leaving. He is finally asleep and now I'm wide awake not being close and not knowing what's going on so I'm going to just watch TV until I get tired...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's really tough. When FIL passed away, the hardest thing was watching it happen. Because you know that person in the bed is not the one you remember.

You are awesome and definitely helping your H through this. I know it is hard not to be able to make it better for him but you're doing the best thing you can do and that he needs, and that is just to be there for him and do what he asks. PM if you need to talk or need anything. Since I just went through this, I know how hard it can be.

• @lovemesomemonster I'm so sorry. You and your H are such strong people - and he is really lucky to have you.

Cancer sucks. I'm thinking of you guys. HUGS!!!
  • She passed this morning, H is at work so I drove there and told him to come out so I could tell him. I am relieved that she's not in pain anymore but it was a long waiting period and it makes it real that she is no longer with us. Thank you all for the words of support and letting me update you on here, it really helped me to have a place to come and get my feelings out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and the difficulty of the process leading up to it. You and your H are in my thoughts.
  • I am so sorry. I hope your H's memories of his mom bring him comfort and peace someday soon. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited March 2016
    ((((((Hugs))))))))) to you and H.
  • So sorry for your loss.  Lots of hugs to you, your husband, and all the family.

• I'm sorry for your loss. Sending virtual hugs to you and your H.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Sorry for your loss.
  • So sorry to hear she passed, I hope she's at peace now.
  • I'm so sorry. 

• My condolences to you and your family.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards