Favors
Options

Wine bottles...per guest or per couple?

We're thinking of having full sized bottles of wine, but I don't know if we should have one per guest or per couple. The problem with per couple is that not all of our guests are part of a couple, so it may be a bit confusing...but maybe not. I don't know. It would be two buck chuck chardonnay (or maybe one white and one red and guests can choose), so price isn't really an issue since it's so cheap and our guest list is so small.

Re: Wine bottles...per guest or per couple?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If the cost isn't an issue I would give one to each guest. That way each guests feels like they got something just for them.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did champagne bottles one per couple.  I just put the right amount on each table and everyone easily got the idea.  Personally as I guest, I do not need an entire bottle of wine just for myself and would rather share it with my SO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_wine-bottlesper-guest-per-couple?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:cf2ee3db-5f8b-4fe1-b60e-d83d2bf9635fPost:914ea102-faa2-4bd5-917f-d70b5d6dcac8">Re: Wine bottles...per guest or per couple?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did champagne bottles one per couple.  I just put the right amount on each table and everyone easily got the idea.  Personally as I guest, I do not need an entire bottle of wine just for myself and would rather share it with my SO.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

I agree
  • Options
    kengelhardtkengelhardt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *stephie* - where did you get your champagne bottles from?  Were they mini bottles? 

TIA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did mini bottles of wine and did one per person,but if your doing the big bottles one per couple is fine,1 bottle each may be a little to much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards