Wedding Reception Forum

Tattoo Table

So, our wedding is Rockabilly "inspired" (not quite a full on theme, just little pieces of inspiration) and we are having a tattoo table with custom temporary tattoos that people can stick on themselves. I can't decide however which would be better for allowing guests to stick them. I have already bought little glass containers for water, however the toss up is...Do I use a cut up sponge (that they do not make in our wedding colors unfortunately) or those throw away cotton rounds?

I have gone back and forth on both and I just can't decide...they both have plus and minus factors.

Re: Tattoo Table

• That's what I was thinking, the only downfall is the mess of all the disposable rounds...which is why I was having a hard time making the decision :)

• Go with the cotton rounds. No way would I use some sponge sitting in water that was used by other people. Gross.

I have to ask... what do these tattoos say/look like?

*********************************************************************************

• Go with the cotton rounds. No way would I use some sponge sitting in water that was used by other people. Gross.

I have to ask... what do these tattoos say/look like?

For some bizarre reason my phone put the photo in the wrong spot, but that's one of the designs

• This idea and different and fun, I think. My logical side is wondering if these come off easily (or the backing has instructions for removal, like using baby oil). I could see myself drunkenly applying one to my decolletage and then having to wear a high-necked shirt to work on Monday. 
    LOL!!! There's a blog online where a couple did this and this old man (likely a grandpa) put one on his forehead!!! Best wedding picture ever!!! Lol! They come off easy with just a scrub and soap, but we are going to have a sign explaining on and off procedures

• Nail polish remover usually works if nothing else does.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Definitely disposable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards