Pre-wedding Parties
Options

XP:Bachelorette party...

Katiebride08Katiebride08 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited March 2016 in Pre-wedding Parties
my question is involved... Here is the party plan: laid back beach day on a semi local beach for most invites (locals are about 45 min away; others are up to 5-6hrs) I have a beach house for fri-sun that sleeps 9 where we will be playing out of... So lunch will be there, bride wants dinner there too. 
The beach day will be mostly low key fun with one activity that will be a suprizr for the bride who is on the knot and I don't want to see this, then dinner at the house and hanging out as a group. Games, moves Ect. 
The guest list is at 21 (including the me and bride) how do I make it clear without being rude that there is not room for all at the house. I planned on letting the out of Towners know we had the house Friday in case they wanted to come down the night before. the bride is sure most of the local guests won't stay... I'm also opposed to knowledge send tipsy drivers on the road... 
No need to roast my question, helpful comments would be great though. 
thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP:Bachelorette party...

• Options
    I already answered this Q on the other board, though I'm pleased to see in this one that you don't want anyone driving tipsy. That's definitely important. 

Please mark the same questions posted on multiple boards as cross posts (XP in the title), especially on slow days like today. 
  • Options
    Did i mark the right way? I meant to put the tipsy part in both... Oops... Thanks for the reply. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards