Chit Chat
Options

OMG snobby much!

2»

Re: OMG snobby much!

• Options
    I bought a dress online, on sale, from Macys. Does that mean my wedding is invalid? Do I get a do-over? This time I want to get married by Elvis in Vegas, since my husband vetoed that idea the first go around. Or does it just mean I hate my husband and don't respect the sanctity of marriage?

I also wore shoes with cats on them, that's got to mean something terrible about me and my marriage, right?
  • Options
    That whole article pissed me off. So, a couple can say they don't want any glitz, glamour, etc and go to the JOP in jeans and get married. Another couple can go all out in the name of the sanctity of marriage, spend a shit ton of money and their sanctity of their marriage is better based on the money spent? This woman is bat shit crazy. The sanctity of marriage should have nothing whatsoever to do with money spent, bajillion dollar dresses, etc. Her dress was seriously ugly and she got ripped for 5 grand.
  • Options
    @InLoveInQueens, those shoes are adorable! I want a pair!
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    As a follow up, I saw this article today:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/fashion/weddings/brides-say-yes-to-the-pants.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Aluminum foil dress lady would be spitting if she read this.

@InLoveInQueens Those shoes are adorable!!

• Options
    @InLoveInQueens, those shoes are adorable! I want a pair

Stuck in a box! 

I got them on Modcloth. I don't know if they have them still but the brand is Tuk, I believe. And they were a big hit, thanks y'all! 
  • Options
    @InLoveInQueens, those shoes are adorable! I want a pair

Stuck in a box! 

I got them on Modcloth. I don't know if they have them still but the brand is Tuk, I believe. And they were a big hit, thanks y'all! 
    I spent a ton of time on ModCloth today! They have gold jellies. GOLD JELLIES! And gold Saltwaters! I think I will be buying new sandals soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tuks are my FAVS!!!  I came very close to buying a bunch of the "Do Telescope Flats" from ModCloth for all my BMs, but decided to let them pick their own shoes.  Also, they were out of stock.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    @InLoveInQueens, those shoes are great. You do you!
  • Options
    I bought a dress online, on sale, from Macys. Does that mean my wedding is invalid? Do I get a do-over? This time I want to get married by Elvis in Vegas, since my husband vetoed that idea the first go around. Or does it just mean I hate my husband and don't respect the sanctity of marriage?

I also wore shoes with cats on them, that's got to mean something terrible about me and my marriage, right?
    I put birds on mine.  Would your shoes eat mine?
    You be the judge
    Cat Shoes

<3  My daughter had a similar pair of shoes once, and I always said I wanted some in my size.  You have given me hope!

httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom736x6412b16412b19c8fcef7ccc7c2d90c0fe631d5jpg

• Options

That was my first choice too!! DH also had a problem with it so we went a different direction too.

Also love your cat shoes. I love modcloth!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards