Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair and makeup

I CANNOT DECIDE WHO TO BOOK. Help meeeee. I'm looking at Stevee Danielle, Beauty Studio Inc, Makeup Now Vegas and a couple others. I have long, thick hair and I want full coverage makeup with faux lashes. Who did you/are you hiring?! 

Re: Hair and makeup

• I booked with Amelia C.  They've been pretty responsive and easy to work with, including a schedule change when we changed our day-of timeline.  They include eyelashes in their bridal makeup package, so that would be one plus for what you're looking for.
  • Glamsquad 702 did my hair/makeup with the whole nine yards and they were fantastic. I believe it was 135 for both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm considering both! The Glamsquad kind of concerns me because you can't choose your artist. Most have great reviews, but a couple don't, and I'd definitely end up with one of them lol
  • Lots of options: http://www.vegasgroom.com/12/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I booked with Beauty by Bri. Very responsive and met her on planning trip. Like her alot. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Beauty by Bri, I used her for my wedding, she was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys! 
  • What about asking one of your guests? One of my guests is a hair & MUA, so I'm hiring her to do my hair and makeup. :) It also gives us the chance to gossip in advance of the wedding and see each other more often (which doesn't happen often).
  • Unfortunately, none of our guests are in that line of work. It's okay, though, Vegas has some incredible MUA. I just need to pick one! 
  • I used Amelia C and Company as well. I loved the girls that did my hair (Delany) and makeup (Alecia). They were so easy to book and communication with Rob was great! I did a trial the day before the wedding and Delany offered to re-style my hair after the hair trial so I wouldn't have to walk around the Strip with my wedding hair the night before.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards