Not Engaged Yet

Finally Friday!

13»

Re: Finally Friday!

• wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @Alpacina I think it was @pambeesly524 that has the same dress? I love that one! Both are cute but that one is my favorite.

ETA: "That one" is the second one.

• @alpacina I didn't really have an argument for the work from home! I was just like a lot of companies are doing it, like a transition back to work after baby, so I think I should be able to one day a week. And they just said well ok. LOL

@twodimes yessssssssss awesome job on the car AND the IRA!

@labro hahahahah the crazy boobs!!

@wink0erin I'm with you. I don't wear a bra on weekends at all, not for grocery shopping or a walmart run. If someone stops over, I put on a sports bra. Even the last 2 days at work I've been wearing a sports bra. I love small boobs- I buy $5 bikini tops, and I just needed a new larger bra because of pregnancy boobs and I got a great one on sale for $4!

• @AlPacina So glad you got the second one! Love it!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @AlPacina - But... we could have been IRL twinsies! I think mine was dirty when I packed :cry: 

• @AlPacina I HAVE THAT DRESS!!! Let's wear it on the same day some day and be creepy long-distance twins.

It will be perfect for the wedding.. It's super comfy knit and stretchy and just all around amazing.
  • @PamBeesly524 - I am SO DOWN! Honestly, I looked for it for a long time right after you posted it and couldn't find it. It randomly came up as a suggested dress for me today, and I'm so happy!

• @AlPacina I'm waiting for the first warm work day of the year and I'm wearing it, I can't wait! It hides my stomach and is so flattering.
  • @KeptInStitches called in on the Agreeable Gray! How can you not choose a color with that name? :) 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Also, I'm in on ALL the puppy gifs!

• @labro - I aint even mad. I'm glad I'm the reason you have that dress. Send any H complaints my way, and you can just brush them off. ;)

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Omg when will today be OVER????

• @labro omg the golden sitting on the other hahahaha

• Definitely been there.......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards