Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

2»

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @twodimes - I'm a sucker for shoes with an ankle strap!
    @labro - I see they have those FS sandals at the DSW near work... heading over there sometime today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Your teeth look beautiful!!! I've been thinking about getting some sort of braces but they are just so expensive. My bottom teeth have shifted since I had braces in middle school and it doesn't bother me physically but I hate seeing it when I talk or in pictures. Might be a later in life thing I get fixed haha.
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    Oh, our local Macys provided my office with a friends and family discount for this weekend.  The online code is FRIEND for 25% off.  I can also email the in-store version if anyone wants it.

@southernpeach89 I used Care Credit so that I could make monthly payments on them.  Definitely crazy expensive, but the payment plan at least doesn't hurt as much.  I plan on being overly diligent with my retainer because after now having braces twice, I really do not want to spend any more money on my teeth.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think we need a game!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina Awww I am sorry your plant died! What was it just out of curiosity?

• Options
    @alpacina so how are you feeling today?
  • Options

@labro - It's a rhododendron. It had these beautiful purple flowers. Everything else around it is totally fine, and I gave it the amount of sun it prefers, but it's just shriveling up. :(

@speakeasy14 - Oh, I'm good! I don't think I did anything too different than any other day, haha. It felt lame trying to "celebrate" by myself. Plus we had about 2 hours of random lighting and thunder, so I stayed indoors.

• Options
    I just had lunch outside! It's so nice out, I don't want to be at my desk anymore!
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    Double post 
  • Options
    Is that so @speakeasy14 one more time just for kicks and giggles lol
  • Options
    arggghh it almost posted a third time, I quit today 
  • Options
    @AlPacina  Random fact: "rhododendron" always makes me think back to a Winnie the Pooh episode where Tigger and Roo were hiding from Kanga, so they went to Piglet's house and took the flower out and put Roo into the pot and he was to hold the flower.
    Piglet: you're ruining my 
    rhododendron
    Tigger: well now you have a Roo-dodendron
  • Options
    @speakeasy14  too excited to be outside? ;)
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    In case TMZ's report of Prince's death is true, a moment of silence: 

I was just about to post about this :(

• Options
    Oh no!  RIP

• Options
    In other completely unrelated news... My coworker is currently calling my bf with instructions for fear factor. Hahahahaha best. Prank. Ever.

@speakeasy14 - Congratulations, you are my favorite person.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards